Encino Presbyterian Childrens Center
5.00 (2 reviews)
- At Encino Presbyterian Children's Center, we believe each child is a unique individual.
- We strive to provide a loving, nurturing, and creative environment for all children.
- Our philosophy is based upon the principle that play is a significant mode of learning.
- In our curriculum planning we strive to provide developmentally appropriate experiences that encourage growth cognitively, emotionally, socially, creatively, physically and spiritually leading to a strong sense of self-esteem within each child.
- We believe in providing a physical environment that is safe, clean, healthy and child-friendly.
- Classrooms are arranged to offer challenging play and learning choices at a range of developmental levels.
- EPCC’s learning centers allow children the opportunity to explore, to experience, and most importantly... to succeed.
- Various centers include areas for creative expression through art, music and crafts; role playing, dramatic play and socialization; storytelling; story writing; language skills; and the development of pre-reading and pre-math skills.
- The strength of the EPCC program is the experience, expertise and dedication of our staff.
- Throughout the U.S., the average annual turnover rate at child care centers is 40%.
- At EPCC our turnover rate has been less than 12% over the past 15 years! We support our teachers with ongoing training and resources.
- Our teachers create a caring and nurturing atmosphere and are truly dedicated.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||163 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Cathleen Trapani|
|Admissions Associate||Anie Kederian|
- People that viewed Encino Presbyterian Childrens Center also viewed these schools: Smart Start Montessori and International School of Los Angeles - Lycee International (LILA) - West Valley Campus.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North Hollywood Grades: PK-K | 40 students
6000 Ensign Ave
North Hollywood, CA 91606
(818)769-0244 7.5 PK-K
- Tarzana Grades: NS-5 | 133 students
5933 Lindley Ave
Tarzana, CA 91356
(626)695-5159 2.9 NS-5
We LOVE EPCC!! My son runs into class excited every morning and never wants to leave at pick up time. The teachers are all so friendly and caring. I can't say enough good things about EPCC I just wish it went all the way through High School!
- Posted by Parent - cooki
We love EPCC!!! The teachers are so caring- our daughter loves going to school and learning! We are so happy we made the decision to attend EPCC... we wish we could keep our daughter here for elementary!
- Posted by Parent - Realt
Nearby Homes for Sale
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.