Encino Presbyterian Childrens Center
5.00 (2 reviews)
- At Encino Presbyterian Children's Center, we believe each child is a unique individual.
- We strive to provide a loving, nurturing, and creative environment for all children.
- Our philosophy is based upon the principle that play is a significant mode of learning.
- In our curriculum planning we strive to provide developmentally appropriate experiences that encourage growth cognitively, emotionally, socially, creatively, physically and spiritually leading to a strong sense of self-esteem within each child.
- We believe in providing a physical environment that is safe, clean, healthy and child-friendly.
- Classrooms are arranged to offer challenging play and learning choices at a range of developmental levels.
- EPCC’s learning centers allow children the opportunity to explore, to experience, and most importantly... to succeed.
- Various centers include areas for creative expression through art, music and crafts; role playing, dramatic play and socialization; storytelling; story writing; language skills; and the development of pre-reading and pre-math skills.
- The strength of the EPCC program is the experience, expertise and dedication of our staff.
- Throughout the U.S., the average annual turnover rate at child care centers is 40%.
- At EPCC our turnover rate has been less than 12% over the past 15 years! We support our teachers with ongoing training and resources.
- Our teachers create a caring and nurturing atmosphere and are truly dedicated.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||163 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Cathleen Trapani|
|Admissions Associate||Anie Kederian|
- People that viewed Encino Presbyterian Childrens Center also viewed these schools: Smart Start Montessori and International School of Los Angeles - Lycee International (LILA) - West Valley Campus.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North Hollywood Grades: PK-K | 40 students
6000 Ensign Ave
North Hollywood, CA 91606
(818)769-0244 7.5 PK-K
- Tarzana Grades: NS-5 | 133 students
5933 Lindley Ave
Tarzana, CA 91356
(626)695-5159 2.9 NS-5
We LOVE EPCC!! My son runs into class excited every morning and never wants to leave at pick up time. The teachers are all so friendly and caring. I can't say enough good things about EPCC I just wish it went all the way through High School!
- Posted by Parent - cooki
We love EPCC!!! The teachers are so caring- our daughter loves going to school and learning! We are so happy we made the decision to attend EPCC... we wish we could keep our daughter here for elementary!
- Posted by Parent - Realt
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.