Escuela Tlatelolco Centro De Estudios
- Escuela de Guadalupe is a Catholic School offering classes for Kindergarten to Grade 5 students.
- Escuela de Guadalupe is a community-based, K-5 school that produces leaders for the world of tomorrow.
- It focuses on providing a quality dual-language education, rooted in Catholic values, for children of families with limited financial resources. Creating pathways to higher education is our goal.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||132 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Grades: NS-8 | 143 students
2341 E 78th Ave
Denver, CO 80229
(303)288-2159 6.5 NS-8
- Lafayette Grades: PK-K | 120 students
250 S. Cherrywood Dr.
Lafayette, CO 80026
(303)255-8151 11.1 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?