Tel: (952) 474-9592
- The staff at MInnetonka KinderCare are dedicated to providing quality care and education to their students.
- They pursued a career working with children because of their love of kids.
- They welcome students with open arms and enjoy getting to know each and every one of them.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Minnetonka KinderCare! Our educated and experienced teaching staff is passionate about providing the best learning environment possible for all of the children at our school. We provide children with an enriched learning environment as well as both teacher directed and child directed activities to provide your child with a well-rounded educational experience. As the Center Director, I am committed to maintaining excellence through out our center. We welcome you to come check our center out and see for yourself what quality care looks like.
- Our center is nationally accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) and licensed by the state of Minnesota so we follow very strict guidelines for health, safety and cleanliness. Our center has a secure key pad entry and a privacy fence surrounding our playgrounds. All of our teaching staff have current First Aid and CPR certification and are trained in the prevention of child abuse, SUIDS and Abusive Head Trauma. We also have a nurse who visits our school monthly to offer on-going training and support to our teaching staff in health related matters.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- All Counties: *ALL PARENTS are responsible for a portion of the weekly tuition that the Subsidy Program doesn't cover. This applies to ALL Subsidies and any specific questions regarding that amount will need to be discussed with the Center Director.*
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minnetonka Grades: 6-12 | 24 students
4626 Linnea Lane
Minnetonka, MN 55345
(952) 938-9411 1.3 6-12
- Wayzata Grades: PK-8 | 164 students
18325 Minnetonka Blvd
Wayzata, MN 55391
(952) 473-4355 2.1 PK-8
- Eden Prairie Grades: PK-7 | 78 students
6570 Edenvale Blvd
Eden Prairie, MN 55346
(612) 227-2716 2.8 PK-7
- Minnetonka Grades: 1-12 | 41 students
3500 Williston Road
Minnetonka, MN 55345
(952) 737-6900 2.9 1-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.