The staff at MInnetonka KinderCare are dedicated to providing quality care and education to their students.
They pursued a career working with children because of their love of kids.
They welcome students with open arms and enjoy getting to know each and every one of them.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Minnetonka KinderCare! Our educated and experienced teaching staff is passionate about providing the best learning environment possible for all of the children at our school. We provide children with an enriched learning environment as well as both teacher directed and child directed activities to provide your child with a well-rounded educational experience. As the Center Director, I am committed to maintaining excellence through out our center. We welcome you to come check our center out and see for yourself what quality care looks like.
- Our center is nationally accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) and licensed by the state of Minnesota so we follow very strict guidelines for health, safety and cleanliness. Our center has a secure key pad entry and a privacy fence surrounding our playgrounds. All of our teaching staff have current First Aid and CPR certification and are trained in the prevention of child abuse, SUIDS and Abusive Head Trauma. We also have a nurse who visits our school monthly to offer on-going training and support to our teaching staff in health related matters.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- All Counties: *ALL PARENTS are responsible for a portion of the weekly tuition that the Subsidy Program doesn't cover. This applies to ALL Subsidies and any specific questions regarding that amount will need to be discussed with the Center Director.*
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Excelsior KinderCare?
The application deadline for Excelsior KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Excelsior KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.