The teachers and staff members at Fairlawn KinderCare Learning Center are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
They love to see the children develop and grow. The majority of our teachers have their Child Development Associate's Credential or Bachelor's degree in Early childhood Education or another related field.
We also have teachers continuing their education in the Early Childhood field.
We participate in professional development classes through the State Quality program as well as our own biannual Professional development days.
Our teachers pride themselves in being loving and caring to each and every child here at Fairlawn KinderCare Learning Center as well as challenging the children to reach their full potential.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our Fairlawn KinderCare Learning Center! Everyday we strive to provide each child with the best possible care and education. At Fairlawn we are more than a daycare center, we are a leaning center and school. Our teachers are passionate professionals who provide each child a safe and healthy learning environment. Each day, our children are exposed to many different experiences which give them the opportunity to grown and learn. Our teachers implement the curriculum in many different learning situations and opportunities throughout the child's day. We believe that every moment is a teachable moment. Every day, we strive to ensure that we are doing everything we can to instill the confidence in our parents to be proud of their choice in leaving their children in our care. We look forward to you visiting KinderCare Learning Center soon!
- Here at Fairlawn we are committed to Health and Safety. We
maintain a peanut free environment and follow United States
Department of Agricultures dietary guidances for nutritious
meals and safe food service practices.
Our safety is a priority with our fenced in playground and security locked doors to ensure your child's safety while in our care.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Yes No part time subsidy
Endorse Fairlawn KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.