The teachers and staff members at Fairlawn KinderCare Learning Center are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
They love to see the children develop and grow. The majority of our teachers have their Child Development Associate's Credential or Bachelor's degree in Early childhood Education or another related field.
We also have teachers continuing their education in the Early Childhood field.
We participate in professional development classes through the State Quality program as well as our own biannual Professional development days.
Our teachers pride themselves in being loving and caring to each and every child here at Fairlawn KinderCare Learning Center as well as challenging the children to reach their full potential.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our Fairlawn KinderCare Learning Center! Everyday we strive to provide each child with the best possible care and education. At Fairlawn we are more than a daycare center, we are a leaning center and school. Our teachers are passionate professionals who provide each child a safe and healthy learning environment. Each day, our children are exposed to many different experiences which give them the opportunity to grown and learn. Our teachers implement the curriculum in many different learning situations and opportunities throughout the child's day. We believe that every moment is a teachable moment. Every day, we strive to ensure that we are doing everything we can to instill the confidence in our parents to be proud of their choice in leaving their children in our care. We look forward to you visiting KinderCare Learning Center soon!
- Here at Fairlawn we are committed to Health and Safety. We
maintain a peanut free environment and follow United States
Department of Agricultures dietary guidances for nutritious
meals and safe food service practices.
Our safety is a priority with our fenced in playground and security locked doors to ensure your child's safety while in our care.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Yes No part time subsidy
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Fairlawn KinderCare?
The application deadline for Fairlawn KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Fairlawn KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
What Is Praxis?
Praxis is part of the teacher licensing process many states require.
September 30, 2022Student Health Records: Vaccinations
Most parents have questions about vaccinations. We look at the big picture and offer some sources for you to do your own research.