The teachers and staff members at Fairlawn KinderCare Learning Center are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
They love to see the children develop and grow. The majority of our teachers have their Child Development Associate's Credential or Bachelor's degree in Early childhood Education or another related field.
We also have teachers continuing their education in the Early Childhood field.
We participate in professional development classes through the State Quality program as well as our own biannual Professional development days.
Our teachers pride themselves in being loving and caring to each and every child here at Fairlawn KinderCare Learning Center as well as challenging the children to reach their full potential.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our Fairlawn KinderCare Learning Center! Everyday we strive to provide each child with the best possible care and education. At Fairlawn we are more than a daycare center, we are a leaning center and school. Our teachers are passionate professionals who provide each child a safe and healthy learning environment. Each day, our children are exposed to many different experiences which give them the opportunity to grown and learn. Our teachers implement the curriculum in many different learning situations and opportunities throughout the child's day. We believe that every moment is a teachable moment. Every day, we strive to ensure that we are doing everything we can to instill the confidence in our parents to be proud of their choice in leaving their children in our care. We look forward to you visiting KinderCare Learning Centersoon!
- Here at Fairlawn we are committed to Health and Safety. We
maintain a peanut free environment and follow United States
Department of Agricultures dietary guidancesfor nutritious
meals and safefood service practices.
Our safety is a priority with our fenced in playground and security lockeddoors to ensure your child's safety while in our care.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Yes No part time subsidy
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Fairlawn KinderCare?
The application deadline for Fairlawn KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Fairlawn KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.