Fairway Education Center
- Fairway Education Center is a pre-school and kindergarten. We accept children 2 years and 9 months through 6 years old.
- We strive to provide your child with a caring environment and a balanced educational program in which your child can grow both socially and academically.
- We Believe that each child is an unique and special person.
- With our experienced staff, we can help your child grow and develop at his or her own pace.
- Every child can learn with the right environment and teachers.
- Good foundation for your child starts at Fairway Education Center.
- School Philosophy Children learn best by doing and succeeding. We believe that children need a patient, nurturing environment to learn and grow.
- We believe that each child has the right to be treated as a person with patience and understanding.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||73 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rowland Heights Grades: 1-11 | 75 students
19271 Colima Rd # G
Rowland Heights, CA 91748
(626)912-7326 0.7 1-11
- West Covina Grades: PK-K | 159 students
3457 S Nogales St
West Covina, CA 91792 1.7 PK-K
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.