Fairway Education Center
- Fairway Education Center is a pre-school and kindergarten. We accept children 2 years and 9 months through 6 years old.
- We strive to provide your child with a caring environment and a balanced educational program in which your child can grow both socially and academically.
- We Believe that each child is an unique and special person.
- With our experienced staff, we can help your child grow and develop at his or her own pace.
- Every child can learn with the right environment and teachers.
- Good foundation for your child starts at Fairway Education Center.
- School Philosophy Children learn best by doing and succeeding. We believe that children need a patient, nurturing environment to learn and grow.
- We believe that each child has the right to be treated as a person with patience and understanding.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||73 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rowland Heights Grades: 1-11 | 75 students
19271 Colima Rd # G
Rowland Heights, CA 91748
(626)912-7326 0.7 1-11
- West Covina Grades: PK-K | 159 students
3457 S Nogales St
West Covina, CA 91792 1.7 PK-K
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?