Fairway Education Center
- Fairway Education Center is a pre-school and kindergarten. We accept children 2 years and 9 months through 6 years old.
- We strive to provide your child with a caring environment and a balanced educational program in which your child can grow both socially and academically.
- We Believe that each child is an unique and special person.
- With our experienced staff, we can help your child grow and develop at his or her own pace.
- Every child can learn with the right environment and teachers.
- Good foundation for your child starts at Fairway Education Center.
- School Philosophy Children learn best by doing and succeeding. We believe that children need a patient, nurturing environment to learn and grow.
- We believe that each child has the right to be treated as a person with patience and understanding.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||73 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Walnut Grades: NS-6 | 30 students
650 Camino De Teodoro
Walnut, CA 91789
(909)598-5936 0.6 NS-6
- Rowland Heights Grades: 1-11 | 75 students
19271 Colima Rd # G
Rowland Heights, CA 91748
(626)912-7326 0.7 1-11
- West Covina Grades: PK-K | 159 students
3457 S Nogales St
West Covina, CA 91792 1.7 PK-K
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.