Elite Open School
Since 2016, Elite Open School (EOS) has been a WASC and Cognia accredited private school.
We are committed to serve families around the world with children in grades 3-12 with certified American education with cutting-edge, digital curriculum.
With EOS, our students can personalize their education. We help families focus on exactly what they need and free up time for passions and opportunities beyond the classroom.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: 3-12
- Enrollment: 535 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Elite Open School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Offers Post-Graduate Year
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 49%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Number of AP Courses
AP® Biology, AP® Calculus AB, AP® Calculus BC, AP® Chemistry, AP® Computer Science A, AP® Computer Science Principles, AP® English Language and Composition, AP® English Literature and Composition, AP® Environmental Science, AP® French Language and Culture, AP® Macroeconomics, AP® Microeconomics, AP® Psychology, AP® Spanish Language, AP® Statistics, AP® U.S. Government and Politics, AP® U.S. History, AP® World History
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Varies by program
- The Elite Open School teaching and learning methods, education standards, and curriculum deliver the most effective and efficient middle and high school academic experience that still conforms to UC-approved graduation requirements. EOS ensures thorough college preparation, backed by years of experience from Elite Education Group, while freeing up instructional hours for the pursuit of more specialized subjects and passions. It is the ideal platform that pairs the flexibility of our approach to education with the quality of a top college-bound program.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Elite Open School's ranking?
Elite Open School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for: Highest percentage of students of color, Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees and Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Elite Open School?
The application deadline for Elite Open School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Elite Open School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.