Faith Bible Academy
Tel: (518) 234-3497
- At Faith Bible Church, it is our desire to disciple and train young people according to God'sWorld.
- Faith Bible Academy, a ministry of Faith Bible Church, has been designed to meet this objective.
- Sound academic instruction is given through the use of excellent Christian curriculum.
- ABeka materials are used exclusively in Kindergarten. Grades 1-2 use a combination of ABeka and A.C.E. curriculum. Grades 3-12 primarily use Accelerated Christian Education materials.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sloansville Grades: 7-9 | 7 students
133 Sprakers Rd.
Sloansville, NY 12160
(518) 868-2268 2.7 7-9
- Fort Plain Grades: K-12 | 27 students
131 Clark Rd
Fort Plain, NY 13339
(518) 568-7606 18.7 K-12
- Little Falls Grades: PK-12 | 55 students
156 W Monroe St
Little Falls, NY 13365
(315) 823-3696 27.5 PK-12
- Albany Grades: NS-12 | 361 students
135-140 Academy Road
Albany, NY 12208
(518) 429-2300 35.9 NS-12
- Amsterdam Grades: NS-12 | 26 students
1863 County Highway 107
Amsterdam, NY 12010
(518) 843-0734 21.5 NS-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?