St Mary's Institute
Tel: (518) 842-8100
- St Mary's Institute serves 150 students in grades 1-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
- The student:teacher of St Mary's Institute is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Amsterdam Grades: NS-12 | 26 students
1863 County Highway 107
Amsterdam, NY 12010
(518) 843-0734 5.4 NS-12
- Sloansville Grades: 7-9 | 7 students
133 Sprakers Rd.
Sloansville, NY 12160
(518) 868-2268 18.2 7-9
- Sprakers Grades: K-12 | 38 students
106 Crosby Rd
Sprakers, NY 12166
(518) 234-3497 18.8 K-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.