Tel: (518) 344-5340
- The KinderCare Difference is our commitment to your child's future.
- With our experienced staff and innovative programs unlike any other, we provide your child with an unsurpassed learning experience.
- Your child will discover that learning is fun, while making new friends and building strong relationships with teachers who partner with you in your child's education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Niskayuna KinderCare. My name is Sheri Murdock and I am the Center Director. At our center we take pride in building solid relationships with the families that we serve. We have an open door policy and are always available to discuss any concerns that you may have about your child . Your children will get professional care and attention and working with our center will provide a wholesome learning environment for your child to grow. I hope that you enjoy looking at our website and I invite you to schedule a tour of our center at your earliest convenience.
- At Niskayuna KinderCare we have a dedicated Health and Safety Coordinator that spends 1-2 hours a week focusing on the health and safety needs of the children and center. Ms. Kaitlyn completes monthly center health and safety checks, conducts fire drills, keeps track of children and staff medicals, conducts safety trainings with the teachers and does many other tasks to make sure that we are upholding the safest standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, French, Spanish
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Schenectady Grades: NS-K | 85 students
1335 Balltown Rd
Schenectady, NY 12309
(518) 347-2060 0.3 NS-K
- Schenectady Grades: PK-6 | 123 students
806 Union St
Schenectady, NY 12308
(518) 393-5331 2.1 PK-6
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.