The KinderCare Difference is our commitment to your child's future.
With our experienced staff and innovative programs unlike any other, we provide your child with an unsurpassed learning experience.
Your child will discover that learning is fun, while making new friends and building strong relationships with teachers who partner with you in your child's education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Niskayuna KinderCare. My name isSheri Murdockand I am the Center Director. At our center we take pride in building solid relationships with the families that we serve. We have an open door policy and are always available to discuss any concerns that you may have about your child . Your children will get professional care and attention and working with our center will provide a wholesome learning environment for your child to grow. I hope that you enjoy looking at our website and I invite you to schedule a tour of our center at your earliest convenience.
- At Niskayuna KinderCare we have a dedicated Health and Safety Coordinator that spends 1-2 hours a week focusing on the health and safety needs of the children and center. Ms.Kaitlyn completes monthly center health and safety checks, conducts fire drills, keeps track of children and staff medicals, conducts safety trainings with the teachers and does many other tasks to make sure that we are upholding the safest standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 Year-Olds
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Niskayuna KinderCare often compared to?
Niskayuna KinderCareis often viewed alongside schools like Brown School by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Niskayuna KinderCare?
The application deadline for Niskayuna KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Niskayuna KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.