Faith Christian School
- Faith Christian School Headmaster run, board overseen, non-denominational private, church school. Our Campus houses a Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle School and High School. The school is fully accredited by SACS, participates in AHSAA, and competes in Calhoun County Athletics. Our purpose is to provide an education equal to or better than the public school based on biblical principals but not one particular protestant denomination or sect.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||285 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP American History, AP English Literature,|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Neat, clean and modest. Khakis or jeans. T-shirts or polos.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,650|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is for Elementary. Kindergarten is $3,600, middle school is $4,800 and high school is $5,500.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. Ara Bain|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Beta Club - honor society, Chess Club, Community Service Projects, Drama Teams, History Club, Honor Choir, Journalism, Lego teams, Math Tutoring, Scholars' Bowl, Student Government Association|
- Campus is neat and clean
- All teachers meet SACS requirements.
- School Board relationship to the school is policy-driven. The headmaster implements policy that is created by the board.
- Curriculum varies with grade level and topic so that the very best curriculum may be used for each grade or subject.
- The school does not teach the religion of the Presbyterian Church in American, though it is owned and operated by Faith Presbyterian Church.
- The school has a very active PTF and Athletic Fundraising Organization.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- AnnistonGrades: PK-12 | 232 students
16 Morton Rd
Anniston, AL 36205
- AnnistonGrades: PK-12 | 347 students
2501 Henry Road
Anniston, AL 36207
- AnnistonGrades: K-12 | 48 students
2885 Choccolocco Rd
Anniston, AL 36207
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.
February 07, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.