Faith Christian School
- Faith Christian School Headmaster run, board overseen, non-denominational private, church school. Our Campus houses a Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle School and High School. The school is fully accredited by SACS, participates in AHSAA, and competes in Calhoun County Athletics. Our purpose is to provide an education equal to or better than the public school based on biblical principals but not one particular protestant denomination or sect.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||285 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP American History, AP English Literature,|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Neat, clean and modest. Khakis or jeans. T-shirts or polos.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,650|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is for Elementary. Kindergarten is $3,600, middle school is $4,800 and high school is $5,500.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. Ara Bain|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Beta Club - honor society, Chess Club, Community Service Projects, Drama Teams, History Club, Honor Choir, Journalism, Lego teams, Math Tutoring, Scholars' Bowl, Student Government Association|
- Campus is neat and clean
- All teachers meet SACS requirements.
- School Board relationship to the school is policy-driven. The headmaster implements policy that is created by the board.
- Curriculum varies with grade level and topic so that the very best curriculum may be used for each grade or subject.
- The school does not teach the religion of the Presbyterian Church in American, though it is owned and operated by Faith Presbyterian Church.
- The school has a very active PTF and Athletic Fundraising Organization.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anniston Grades: PK-12 | 232 students
16 Morton Rd
Anniston, AL 36205
(256)237-4231 6 PK-12
- Anniston Grades: PK-12 | 347 students
2501 Henry Road
Anniston, AL 36207
(256)237-5477 1.4 PK-12
- Anniston Grades: K-12 | 48 students
2885 Choccolocco Rd
Anniston, AL 36207
(256)236-1861 2 K-12
June 20, 2018
You would think it would be easier to get your child into an elementary or primary school than into a prep school. But in fact it is almost as complicated.
June 07, 2018
If you have the chance to move overseas, don't worry about educating your children. You have several options.
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.