Faith Christian School
- Faith Christian School Headmaster run, board overseen, non-denominational private, church school. Our Campus houses a Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle School and High School. The school is fully accredited by SACS, participates in AHSAA, and competes in Calhoun County Athletics. Our purpose is to provide an education equal to or better than the public school based on biblical principals but not one particular protestant denomination or sect.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||325 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP American History, AP English Literature,|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Neat, clean and modest. Khakis or jeans. T-shirts or polos.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,650|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is for Elementary. Kindergarten is $3,600, middle school is $4,800 and high school is $5,500.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. Ara Bain|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Beta Club - honor society, Chess Club, Community Service Projects, Drama Teams, History Club, Honor Choir, Journalism, Lego teams, Math Tutoring, Scholars' Bowl, Student Government Association|
- Campus is neat and clean
- All teachers meet SACS requirements.
- School Board relationship to the school is policy-driven. The headmaster implements policy that is created by the board.
- Curriculum varies with grade level and topic so that the very best curriculum may be used for each grade or subject.
- The school does not teach the religion of the Presbyterian Church in American, though it is owned and operated by Faith Presbyterian Church.
- The school has a very active PTF and Athletic Fundraising Organization.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anniston Grades: PK-12 | 264 students
16 Morton Rd
Anniston, AL 36205
(256)237-4231 6 PK-12
- Anniston Grades: K-12 | 48 students
2885 Choccolocco Rd
Anniston, AL 36207
(256)236-1861 2 K-12
- Anniston Grades: PK-12 | 347 students
2501 Henry Road
Anniston, AL 36207
(256)237-5477 1.4 PK-12
- Jacksonville Grades: PK-12 | 202 students
831 Alexandria Rd Sw
Jacksonville, AL 36265
(256)435-3333 11.2 PK-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.