The Donoho School
- Top Ranked AL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 317 students
- Average class size: 11 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
The Donoho School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Alabama for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Ranked the 4th Best Independent School in the state of Alabama two years running (niche.com)
- Donoho provides an outstanding college preparatory experience, 22 athletics teams, highest-caliber fine arts, and numerous opportunities for student enrichment and community service.
- Donoho enjoys a record of 100 percent acceptance of its students into college
- The Donoho School averages a 27.5 ACT composite, while the state of Alabama's independent school averages a 22 composite.
- The academic facilities are designed to accommodate the college preparatory program and accentuate the learning environment.
Endorse The Donoho School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards