The Donoho School
- Top Ranked AL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 317 students
- Average class size: 11 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
The Donoho School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Alabama for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Ranked the 4th Best Independent School in the state of Alabama two years running (niche.com)
- Donoho provides an outstanding college preparatory experience, 22 athletics teams, highest-caliber fine arts, and numerous opportunities for student enrichment and community service.
- Donoho enjoys a record of 100 percent acceptance of its students into college
- The Donoho School averages a 27.5 ACT composite, while the state of Alabama's independent school averages a 22 composite.
- The academic facilities are designed to accommodate the college preparatory program and accentuate the learning environment.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does The Donoho School offer?
The Donoho School offers 12 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Mountain Biking, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball. The Donoho School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Alabama for most sports offered.
What is The Donoho School's ranking?
The Donoho School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Alabama for: Highest average ACT score, Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees, Largest student body and Most sports offered.
When is the application deadline for The Donoho School?
The application deadline for The Donoho School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse The Donoho School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards