Faith Christian School
Here at FCS Christ-centered education is our top priority. However, we also believe striving for academic excellence is next on the list.
Our great student/teacher ratio gives FCS a family atmosphere and individual attention that allows each student to excel.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Students: 15 students
- Yearly Tuition: $2,700
- Acceptance rate: 97%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Pk/K - $1,500 Tuition, 1-6 Grades-$2,250 Tuition, 7-12 Grades is $2,700. This is Annual Tuition not including a one a year Books & Material Fee of (PK/K =$125, 1-6 Grade = $250, 7-12 Grades = $300)
National avg.: 85%
- Faith Christian School in Rochester, MN At Faith Christian School, families discover the distinctive qualities of an exceptional educational program. Perhaps nowhere else will you find such a nurturing and child-centered learning environment. Academic Programs: Faith Christian School offers a Pre-K & Kindergaten (ages 4 & 5) through twelfth grade academic program. Mission Statement To provide a Christ-centered education which enables students to glorify God, to strive for academic excellence, and to grow in spiritual maturity. Philosophy The Bible is the base by which we conduct our lives. Those who adhereto biblical precepts will distinguish themselvs as Christians and will be identified with a Christian view of life.
Endorse Faith Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?