Faith Christian School
- Here at FCS Christ-centered education is our top priority. However, we also believe striving for academic excellence is next on the list.
- Our great student/teacher ratio gives FCS a family atmosphere and individual attention that allows each student to excel.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,700|
|Tuition Notes||Pk/K - $1,500 Tuition, 1-6 Grades-$2,250 Tuition, 7-12 Grades is $2,700. This is Annual Tuition not including a one a year Books & Material Fee of (PK/K =$125, 1-6 Grade = $250, 7-12 Grades = $300)|
National avg.: 85%
- Faith Christian School in Rochester, MN At Faith Christian School, families discover the distinctive qualities of an exceptional educational program. Perhaps nowhere else will you find such a nurturing and child-centered learning environment. Academic Programs: Faith Christian School offers a Pre-K & Kindergaten (ages 4 & 5) through twelfth grade academic program. Mission Statement To provide a Christ-centered education which enables students to glorify God, to strive for academic excellence, and to grow in spiritual maturity. Philosophy The Bible is the base by which we conduct our lives. Those who adhereto biblical precepts will distinguish themselvs as Christians and will be identified with a Christian view of life.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dodge Center Grades: 2-8 | 16 students
700 10th Ave Nw
Dodge Center, MN 55927
(507) 374-6353 23.7 2-8
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.