Victory Christian Academy
5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (507) 289-2966
- Victory Christian Academy is devoted to helping your child in both their academic endeavors and leading them to understand christian principles attained from the Holy Bible.
- As a school we desire to create good citizens for the future of our country and encourage them to do their very best in whatever field they believe God is leading them to enter.
- Although we may be small in size we have a big heart for our students and their families.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies through each grade but it is between $331-$385.00.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Pastor Daniel Mohler|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Annual Convention, Home Economics, Shop Class, Yearbook Staff
Arts and Music Programs:
- ADVANTAGES Unique to VCA1.) A Christ-centered education and environment. 2.) Communication of a Bible-based worldview and a high view of Scripture. 3.) Core belief that each child is cherished by the God that intentionally created them and their world. 4.) Strong emphasis on excellence in academics through traditional education. 5.) Close, personal attention of dedicated teachers in small class setting. 6.) Parents are encouraged to be actively involved in their child's education. 7.) Each student is encouraged and equipped to develop themselves personally. 8.) Personal standards and self-discipline are emphasized while social pressures regarding alcohol, smoking, drugs, bullying and other peer-related pressures are vigorously minimized or eliminated.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rochester Grades: PK-6 | 15 students
4016 28th St Se
Rochester, MN 55904
(507) 289-8094 2.4 PK-6
VCA is a great school. I have two children that go there and they are thriving in the small class, high expectation environment. I can't believe how much they are capable of memorizing! From the Bible to the Gettysburg address to the Constitution, etc. It is truly a blessing to hear them helping eachother on the way to school with memory work! They use the ABeka curriculum from Pensacola College. My husband and I are very grateful our children are there! So are they!!
- Posted by Parent - Amy
I sent my children to Victory because I needed help in raising them. Later in life they thanked me. How often does that happen?
- Posted by Parent - Bill
Victory has a great elementary school! The teachers are very caring for their students and desire that they learn as much as they can. You never have to wonder if your child will be able to read or understand math. They will. They won't just move your child onto the next grade and hope that they do better. The teachers take the time to make your child a success.
- Posted by Teacher - cuteb
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.