Faith Fellowship Academy
- Faith Felloship Academy is deeply committed to helping your child grow in every area in life.
- Not only do we encourage children to grow emotionally, physically, socially, and academically we also promote their growth as a spiritual leader.
- Because we as educators know that each child is a gift from God, it is our hope that each child will come to know Jesus Christ in a personal way so that each may rely on Him as a source of strength throughout life.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||199 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Melbourne Grades: PK-K | 17 students
2990 Business Center Blvd.
Melbourne, FL 32940
(321)254-7500 0.2 PK-K
- Melbourne Grades: PK-12 | 28 students
4635 N Us Hwy 1
Melbourne, FL 32935 1.2 PK-12
- Melbourne Grades: NS | 36 students
3865 N Wickham Road Bldg 12
Melbourne, FL 32935
(321)433-5568 1.6 NS
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.