Faith Fellowship Academy
- Faith Felloship Academy is deeply committed to helping your child grow in every area in life.
- Not only do we encourage children to grow emotionally, physically, socially, and academically we also promote their growth as a spiritual leader.
- Because we as educators know that each child is a gift from God, it is our hope that each child will come to know Jesus Christ in a personal way so that each may rely on Him as a source of strength throughout life.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||199 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Melbourne Grades: PK-K | 17 students
2990 Business Center Blvd.
Melbourne, FL 32940
(321)254-7500 0.2 PK-K
- Melbourne Grades: PK-12 | 28 students
4635 N Us Hwy 1
Melbourne, FL 32935 1.2 PK-12
- Melbourne Grades: NS | 36 students
3865 N Wickham Road Bldg 12
Melbourne, FL 32935
(321)433-5568 1.6 NS
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.