Falls Church Episcopal Day School
- The Day School has provided an educational experience for thousands of children for 40 years.
- As a vital part of the ministry of The Falls Church, the staff and teachers of the school are committed to providing an age-appropriate curriculum in a Christ-centered environment.
- The Day School strives to support the growth of children.
- By exploring, experimenting, and playing, our students learn about their world physically, emotionally, cognitively, socially, and spiritually.
- We believe that children will develop a strong self-esteem from successful experiences in creative play with other children in the confident knowledge that they are loved by one another, their family, and by Jesus.
- Our mission is to serve as a lighthouse in our community, raising up God's children as He has commanded.
- We know God has a special plan for each child and He instills in each girl and boy an openness and an eagerness to learn.
- It is our privilege to help guide these children to realize their gifts.
- Working together, you and the teachers give your child a foundation in the joy of learning and the excitement of discovery.
- The interests and needs of each individual child will be accommodated to celebrate each unique and precious person in God's world.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||184 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alexandria Grades: PK-8 | 265 students
3700 Burgundy Road
Alexandria, VA 22303
(703)329-6968 7.1 PK-8
- Alexandria Grades: NS-12 | 1128 students
1000 Saint Stephens Road
Alexandria, VA 22304
(703)212-2704 5.8 NS-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.