Field House Day School
Tel: (508) 580-1100
- Field House Day School serves 11 students in grades Nursery/Preschool.
- The student:teacher of Field House Day School is 4:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||11 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brockton Grades: NS-PK | 39 students
600 East Ashland Street
Brockton, MA 02302
(508) 586-9143 2.3 NS-PK
- Dorchester Center Grades: PK-8 | 321 students
2214 Dorchester Ave
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
(617) 265-0019 11.4 PK-8
- Stoughton Grades: PK-K | 38 students
71 Freeman St.
Stoughton, MA 02072
(781) 341-5074 3.5 PK-K
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?