First Christian School
- First Christian Academy was founded in 1982 for the purpose of providing a quality Christian education for the people of this community.
- Pastor Edward Hathcoat and his wife Karen felt the leading of God's hand in starting a school that could once again honor God and place His word as the center of the educational process as it was when our country was founded by our forefathers.
- Twenty plus years have passed and our purpose has not changed.
- Teach young people not only how to make a living, but also teach them how to live a Godly life.
- We at First Christian Academy sincerely pledge to provide your children with the best education that we can humanly produce.
- We will continue to hold fast to the standard of excellence that was set forth from the beginning of our school.
- We provide an environment that is safe and conducive to learning.
- We provide up to date curriculum that will equip the students to meet the challenges that they will face in the 21st century.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||9 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed First Christian School also viewed these schools: St Charles Borromeo Catholic School.
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.