Montessori Childrens House Of Sycamore And Dekalb
- Montessori Childrens House Of Sycamore is about self-discipline, self-knowledge, and self-confidence.
- We want our children to become increasingly independent and coordinated.
- We are striving that they increase concentration skills, that they develop an enthusiasm for learning, and an organized approach to problem solving, as well as academic skills.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Montessori Childrens House Of Sycamore And Dekalb is Cornerstone Christian Academy (1.7 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sycamore Grades: PK-12 | 303 students
355 N Cross St
Sycamore, IL 60178
(815)895-8522 1.7 PK-12
- Sycamore Grades: PK-8 | 191 students
222 Waterman St
Sycamore, IL 60178
(815)895-5215 2.5 PK-8
- Genoa Grades: K-8 | 9 students
316 N Sycamore Street
Genoa, IL 60135
(815)784-2616 5.7 K-8
- Dekalb Grades: NS-PK
207 E Hillcrest Dr
Dekalb, IL 60115
(815)758-1541 5.7 NS-PK
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.