Immanuel Lutheran School
Tel: (815) 547-5346
- Immanuel Lutheran School is a Christian day school offering a fully accredited educational program for students from pre-kindergarten to eighth grade.
- Immanuel strives to help people live lives of faith, hope and love in worship to God while reaching out to others, serving them in the name of Christ.
- The faculty and staff at Immanuel are dedicated to helping children reach their physical, spiritual, social, academic, and emotional potential in a Christ-centered environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
Illinois Coalition of Nonpublic Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||239 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||21 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Blue or Khaki Bottoms, Variety of Polo Shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Russ Balsman|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Drama Club, Prairie Club
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rockford Grades: PK-12 | 281 students
1 Jacoby Pl
Rockford, IL 61107
(815) 399-8823 12.4 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.