Fisrt Presbyterian Chrch Of Oc
- Fisrt Presbyterian Chrch Of Oceanside's mission is not just a word it is an action.
- With the guidance of god, it is a way in which our congregation can seek and reach out locally and globally to those in need through financial support or through the giving of our time, energies and talents.
- To be Christ's hands, feet and heart to those in the world in need, to serve others both near and far, regardless of race, creed, nationality or gender, and to inspire our church body to share their gifts and their talents through chosen ministries, all as one team, moving in one direction god's direction.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||282 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||tuition listed on website. Varies depending on days attended and length of day.|
|Admissions Director||Julie Faumuina|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Carlsbad Grades: NS-K | 36 students
2634 El Camino Real
Carlsbad, CA 92008
(760)434-7143 1 NS-K
- Oceanside Grades: K-8 | 148 students
1943 California St
Oceanside, CA 92054
(760)722-6894 1.3 K-8
- Carlsbad Grades: NS-3 | 32 students
3016 Highland Dr
Carlsbad, CA 92008
(760)230-4230 1.9 NS-3
- Oceanside Grades: Inquire with school | 62 students
251 Airport Rd
Oceanside, CA 92058
(760)721-1706 1.9 Inquire with school
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.