Five Oaks Seventh-day Adventist Christian School
- Five Oaks Seventh-day Adventist Christian School is part of the world-wide Seventh-day Adventist school network.
- The Seventh-day Adventist educational system includes elementary and high schools, colleges and universities in countries around the globe.
- The Five Oaks Adventist Christian School family exists to show children Jesus, nurture their love for Him and others, teach them to think, and empower them to serve.
- The Five Oaks Adventist Christian School is operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church to provide a spiritually oriented education for children.
- A belief in the existence of the Creator God is fundamental in the philosophy of Seventh-day Adventist schools.
- We respect His divine authority and recognize His intervention in human affairs.
- We believe that true education develops the spiritual, mental, and physical powers of each student; preparing them for the joy of service in this life and for the higher joy of service in the life to come.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-6|
|Total Students||12 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Durham Grades: K-12 | 121 students
809 Proctor St
Durham, NC 27707
(919)688-3040 5.2 K-12
- Durham Grades: PK-12 | 281 students
3707 Garrett Rd
Durham, NC 27707
(919)489-2655 2.1 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
September 04, 2018
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
August 19, 2018
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.