Flatbush Ymca Preschool
Tel: (718) 469-8100
- Flatbush Ymca Preschool believes that a quality program should provide enriching experiences which facilitate a child's cognitive, social, physical and emotional growth.
- We strive to meet the developmental needs and temperament of each individual child by working in partnership with families.
- YMCA Early Child Development programs, licensed by the State of New York, provide a curriculum focused on education, leadership and character development.
- At the YMCA, we view youth as assets to our community – with strengths, leadership and skills.
- All young people, regardless of ethnicity, gender, or economic, geographic or religious background, face choices that can positively or negatively influence their futures.
- Through programs that give youth and teens opportunities to gain leadership skills, core values and an ethic of service, the YMCA helps young people make wise and healthy choices.
- Under the guidance of caring adults, youth learn fair play and positive communication and develop a spirit of cooperation - all skills that are needed to succeed.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.