Folcroft KinderCare Photo #2 - Parent Center in the Lobby Area Inviting parents to share in the education and nurturing of their children. Join our Parent Council
- The staff of KinderCare Folcroft is dedicated to providing every child and ever family with a positive healthy learning experience.
- At our Learning Center we ensure that the children are well educated, cared for, and safe at all times.
- We provide the children with age appropriate activities to ensure that each child is reaching their maximum potential.
- We understand what a privilege and honor it is to work with your children and each family within the KinderCare family.
- We welcome you to visit our Learning Center and each of our classrooms to experience for yourself the positive nurturing environment we have made a part of our culture here at KinderCare Folcroft. We hope to see you soon!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||6 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Folcroft KinderCare location! We have proudly been established and providing quality care and education for children in the neighborhood and surrounding communities since 1971. Our center cares for children from 6 weeks old to 12 years old. The staff at our center is committed to providing an enriching early childhood experience to all the children in our care. Each member of our staff has many years of experience working with KinderCare Learning Centers or within the field of early childhood education. We feel confident that our center is the right choice for your growing child. Our experienced staff is available to answer any of your childcare questions or concerns. We hope to see you at our center soon!
- This center takes pride in knowing that we do our best to maintain a healthy and safe learning environment. Our Health and Safety Coordinator, Ms. Nicole White, ensures that we are meeting our state and company's health and safety requirements. It is our goal to focus on ways to continue to keep our staff and children safe at all times. If you have additional questions on our policies or procedures regarding the health and safety of our center, please feel free to contact us.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- All accepted
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Norwood Grades: PK-8 | 225 students
20 E Cleveland Ave
Norwood, PA 19074
(610)532-3234 0.9 PK-8
- Glenolden Grades: 1-12 | 13 students
5 E Oak Ln
Glenolden, PA 19036 1 1-12
- Sharon Hill Grades: PK-K | 7 students
1015 Laurel Rd
Sharon Hill, PA 19079
(610)534-3125 1.1 PK-K
- Sharon Hill Grades: PK-K | 105 students
235 Sharon Ave
Sharon Hill, PA 19079
(610)583-1276 1.3 PK-K
- Darby Grades: K-9 | 309 students
502 Woodlawn Ave
Darby, PA 19023
(610)586-0356 1.7 K-9
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.