- It our great pleasure to introduce the staff here at the Fontana KinderCare.
- Each and every one of the teachers understands how difficult of a decision it is to choose a provider for your child.
- So it is our mission from the moment you walk into our center you feel welcomed and a part of our KinderCare family.
- We would like to thank you for allowing us to to be a part of your family.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- It is our belief here at the Fontana KinderCare "To lead with our Heart". We believe that providing an environment that is safe, nurturing and full of fun engaging educational opportunities. We look forward to meeting you and your family.
- Our site has an on site Health and Safety Coordinator. Ms. Aida is our Health and Safety Coordinator. She is in charge of overseeing any health and safety concerns.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- T.A.D., Kids N Care
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bloomington Grades: K-12 | 35 students
18027 San Bernardino Ave.
Bloomington, CA 92316
(909)877-6288 1.4 K-12
- Fontana Grades: PK-K | 110 students
8833 Palmetto Ave
Fontana, CA 92335
(909)357-9377 1.7 PK-K
- Fontana Grades: PK-8 | 215 students
17434 Miller Ave
Fontana, CA 92336
(909)822-4431 1.7 PK-8
- Fontana Grades: PK-K | 25 students
10022 Palmetto Ave
Fontana, CA 92335
(909)428-8592 2.7 PK-K
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.