- It our great pleasure to introduce the staff here at the Fontana KinderCare.
- Each and every one of the teachers understands how difficult of a decision it is to choose a provider for your child.
- So it is our mission from the moment you walk into our center you feel welcomed and a part of our KinderCare family.
- We would like to thank you for allowing us to to be a part of your family.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- It is our belief here at the Fontana KinderCare "To lead with our Heart". We believe that providing an environment that is safe, nurturing and full of fun engaging educational opportunities. We look forward to meeting you and your family.
- Our site has an on site Health and Safety Coordinator. Ms. Aida is our Health and Safety Coordinator. She is in charge of overseeing any health and safety concerns.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- T.A.D., Kids N Care
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bloomington Grades: K-12 | 35 students
18027 San Bernardino Ave.
Bloomington, CA 92316
(909)877-6288 1.4 K-12
- Fontana Grades: PK-K | 110 students
8833 Palmetto Ave
Fontana, CA 92335
(909)357-9377 1.7 PK-K
- Fontana Grades: PK-8 | 215 students
17434 Miller Ave
Fontana, CA 92336
(909)822-4431 1.7 PK-8
- Fontana Grades: PK-K | 25 students
10022 Palmetto Ave
Fontana, CA 92335
(909)428-8592 2.7 PK-K
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.