Heritage Village KinderCare
- Our staff come from a variety of backgrounds with a range of experience and education.
- However our teachers have one thing in common, a passion for teaching and creating a love for learning.
- Each teacher gets to know each child and their family and finds those meaningful moments to share with moms and dads that have spent the day away from their children.
- The team here at our center strives for excellence in all that we do and encourage each other to continue personal learning and growth.
- Throughout each day, our team can say that they've committed fully the education, health and safety of every child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||94 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We absolutely love our community and the families that reside in Fontana and Rancho Cucamonga. Our educational child care center has a warm and welcoming atmosphere and we encourage all of our parents to come by any time to see the learning that the children engage in, participate in parent/family events such as story time, occupational sharing and many of our special events. Our nationally accredited Heritage Village KinderCare center is a good representation of our surrounding community and has excellent educational programs for Infants, Toddlers, Preschool, Prekindergarten, Transitional Kinder and Kindergarten children that start your child off on a never ending path of fun learning. We believe in whole child development that emphasizes growth in children's social, cognitive, physical, and emotional development.
- The Health and Safety of all of our children is of utmost importance. We have focus each month for our staff as well as safety checks and trainings. We have a key coded entry, alarm secured gates on our playgrounds and have regular fire and disaster drills. Our Center also has a Health and Safety Coordinator who assists center management with all things in Health and Safety. We are pleased to have passed an extensive internal safety audit early 2015.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Kids and Care, TAD, Gain
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fontana Grades: PK-8 | 410 students
7625 East Avenue
Fontana, CA 92336
(909)463-3915 1 PK-8
- Fontana Grades: PK-3 | 96 students
8196 Mulberry Ave
Fontana, CA 92335
(909)428-3231 1.1 PK-3
- Rancho Cucamonga Grades: K-8 | 275 students
12676 Foothill Blvd
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739
(909)899-1049 1.5 K-8
- Rancho Cucamonga Grades: PK-K | 32 students
6280 N. Victoria Windrows Loop
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739
(909)899-1775 1.6 PK-K
- Rancho Cucamonga Grades: NS-PK
11249 Base Line Rd.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
(909)581-0944 2.8 NS-PK
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.