Heritage Village KinderCare
Our staff come from a variety of backgrounds with a range of experience and education.
However our teachers have one thing in common, a passion for teaching and creating a love for learning.
Each teacher gets to know each child and their family and finds those meaningful moments to share with moms and dads that have spent the day away from their children.
The team here at our center strives for excellence in all that we do and encourage each other to continue personal learning and growth.
Throughout each day, our team can say that they've committed fully the education, health and safety of every child.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 94 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We absolutely love our community and the families that reside in Fontana and Rancho Cucamonga. Our educational child care center has a warm and welcoming atmosphere and we encourage all of our parents to come by any time to see the learning that the children engage in, participate in parent/family events such as story time, occupational sharing and many of our special events. Our nationally accredited Heritage Village KinderCare center is a good representation of our surrounding community and has excellent educational programs for Infants, Toddlers, Preschool, Prekindergarten, Transitional Kinder and Kindergarten children that start your child off on a never ending path of fun learning. We believe in whole child development that emphasizes growth in children's social, cognitive, physical, and emotional development.
- The Health and Safety of all of our children is of utmost importance. We have focus each month for our staff as well as safety checks and trainings. We have a key coded entry, alarm secured gates on our playgrounds and have regular fire and disaster drills. Our Center also has a Health and Safety Coordinator who assists center management with all things in Health and Safety. We are pleased to have passed an extensive internal safety audit early 2015.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Kids and Care, TAD, Gain
Endorse Heritage Village KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.