Heritage Village KinderCare
Our staff come from a variety of backgrounds with a range of experience and education.
However our teachers have one thing in common, a passion for teaching and creating a love for learning.
Each teacher gets to know each child and their family and finds those meaningful moments to share with moms and dads that have spent the day away from their children.
The team here at our center strives for excellence in all that we do and encourage each other to continue personal learning and growth.
Throughout each day, our team can say that they've committed fully the education, health and safety of every child.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 94 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We absolutely love our community and the families that reside in Fontana and Rancho Cucamonga. Our educational child care center has a warm and welcoming atmosphere and we encourage all of our parents to come by any time to see the learning that the children engage in, participate in parent/family events such as story time, occupational sharing and many of our special events. Our nationally accredited Heritage Village KinderCare center is a good representation of our surrounding community and has excellent educational programs for Infants, Toddlers, Preschool, Prekindergarten, Transitional Kinder and Kindergarten children that start your child off on a never ending path of fun learning. We believe in whole child development that emphasizes growth in children's social, cognitive, physical, and emotional development.
- The Health and Safety of all of our children is of utmost importance. We have focus each month for our staff as well as safety checks and trainings. We have a key coded entry, alarm secured gates on our playgrounds and have regular fire and disaster drills. Our Center also has a Health and Safety Coordinator who assists center management with all things in Health and Safety. We are pleased to have passed an extensive internal safety audit early 2015.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Kids and Care, TAD, Gain
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Heritage Village KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.