Heritage Village KinderCare
- Our staff come from a variety of backgrounds with a range of experience and education.
- However our teachers have one thing in common, a passion for teaching and creating a love for learning.
- Each teacher gets to know each child and their family and finds those meaningful moments to share with moms and dads that have spent the day away from their children.
- The team here at our center strives for excellence in all that we do and encourage each other to continue personal learning and growth.
- Throughout each day, our team can say that they've committed fully the education, health and safety of every child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||94 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We absolutely love our community and the families that reside in Fontana and Rancho Cucamonga. Our educational child care center has a warm and welcoming atmosphere and we encourage all of our parents to come by any time to see the learning that the children engage in, participate in parent/family events such as story time, occupational sharing and many of our special events. Our nationally accredited Heritage Village KinderCare center is a good representation of our surrounding community and has excellent educational programs for Infants, Toddlers, Preschool, Prekindergarten, Transitional Kinder and Kindergarten children that start your child off on a never ending path of fun learning. We believe in whole child development that emphasizes growth in children's social, cognitive, physical, and emotional development.
- The Health and Safety of all of our children is of utmost importance. We have focus each month for our staff as well as safety checks and trainings. We have a key coded entry, alarm secured gates on our playgrounds and have regular fire and disaster drills. Our Center also has a Health and Safety Coordinator who assists center management with all things in Health and Safety. We are pleased to have passed an extensive internal safety audit early 2015.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Kids and Care, TAD, Gain
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fontana Grades: PK-8 | 410 students
7625 East Avenue
Fontana, CA 92336
(909)463-3915 1 PK-8
- Fontana Grades: PK-3 | 96 students
8196 Mulberry Ave
Fontana, CA 92335
(909)428-3231 1.1 PK-3
- Rancho Cucamonga Grades: K-8 | 275 students
12676 Foothill Blvd
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739
(909)899-1049 1.5 K-8
- Rancho Cucamonga Grades: PK-K | 32 students
6280 N. Victoria Windrows Loop
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739
(909)899-1775 1.6 PK-K
- Rancho Cucamonga Grades: NS-PK
11249 Base Line Rd.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
(909)581-0944 2.8 NS-PK
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.