- Our students find success through intensive 1:1 intervention for learning/social problems.
- Our goal is to help students overcome these challenges within one year, enabling them attend their schools of choice.
- Our creative solutions include full day enrollment, part day attendance with dual enrollment in another school, or homeschool support options.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-8|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||2 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Laura Johnson|
- Students work one to one with credentialed teachers for remediation of language based learning disabilities such as dyslexia. Students who experience anxiety and frustration need a learning environment and curriculum methods tailored just for them. Foundational skills are improved along with academic skills. Foundational programs include Fast ForWord, Auditory Stimulation, Interactive Metronome, Cogmed. Reading development includes Wilson Reading, Stevenson, Lindamood Bell. Core curriculum is a combination of online/textbook/projects using K12 curriculum, fully accredited courses.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Grades: 12 | 45 students
2255 Camino Del Rio S
San Diego, CA 92108
(619)243-1325 4.6 12
- La Mesa Grades: 1-12 | 58 students
7200 Parkway Drive
La Mesa, CA 91942
(619)583-6762 10.2 1-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.