Our students find success through intensive 1:1 intervention for learning/social problems.
Our goal is to help students overcome these challenges within one year, enabling them attend their schools of choice.
Our creative solutions include full day enrollment, part day attendance with dual enrollment in another school, or homeschool support options.
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: 2-8
- Students: 10 students
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 2 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
National avg.: 85%
- Students work one to one with credentialed teachers for remediation of language based learning disabilities such as dyslexia. Students who experience anxiety and frustration need a learning environment and curriculum methods tailored just for them. Foundational skills are improved along with academic skills. Foundational programs include Fast ForWord, Auditory Stimulation, Interactive Metronome, Cogmed. Reading development includes Wilson Reading, Stevenson, Lindamood Bell. Core curriculum is a combination of online/textbook/projects using K12 curriculum, fully accredited courses.
Endorse Foundations Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.