- Top Ranked GA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 489 students
- Yearly Tuition: $21,400
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: Mar. 1 / Apr. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Frederica Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Georgia for:
Academics and Faculty
Uniform for students in Pre-K-12th
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art Club, Carpe Vitam, Chess Club, Cultural Awareness Club, Debate Club, FA Student Ambassadors, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Honor Council, Latin Club, Literary Team, Math Team, Model United Nations, National Honor Society, Science Bowl, Service Council, Singing Club, Spanish Club, STEM Club, Student Government, World Language and Culture Club, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Musical Theater, Strings Program
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Indoor soccer, Softball, Ultimate Frisbee
- Frederica Academy is a coeducational, nondenominational, independent, college preparatory day school offering the highest quality education for students of all races, creeds, and nationalities.
- The mission of Frederica Academy is to prepare students who are of average or above average ability and who aspire to a higher education to realize their potential and to respond to the expectations of a democratic society.
- Each student is viewed as unique so that special qualities may be recognized and developed. The school fosters an atmosphere where high moral standards of conduct within the Judeo-Christian tradition are practiced, and there is a stated honor code.
- Support from parents and the community is actively sought in maintaining these high moral and academic standards throughout the learning process and in the learning environment.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Frederica Academy cost?
Does Frederica Academy offer a summer program?
What sports does Frederica Academy offer?
What is Frederica Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Frederica Academy?
Endorse Frederica Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards