We have a wonderful teaching team here at the Fridley KinderCare with varying degrees and experiences.
Our staff is very dedicated to educating your children with academics along with building their social and emotional skills with our high quality curriculum.
Our staff is passionate about education and providing a safe and nurturing environment for your children.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Fridley KinderCare. We pride ourselves on having a fun, safe, and education-rich environment for your child to learn and grow. Our staff has the most incredible dedication and passion to providing the best quality of care for the children and families they work with everyday. Our students are who make our school so special! Please stop in and take a tour, we would love for you to meet our KinderCare family.
- Health and Safety is of utmost importance to KinderCare. Having a
safe and accident free classroom is a priority for our teachers;
they pay special attention to this each and every day.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- All state subsidy programs
Endorse Fridley KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.