Immaculate Conception School
Tel: (763) 788-9065
- The School of the Immaculate Conception is a Catholic community ministering to the children within the parish and throughout the surrounding neighborhoods.
- In the name of Jesus Christ, we are dedicated to fostering spiritual growth and academic excellence through our strong commitment to Gospel justice.
- We believe that the purpose of Immaculate Conception Catholic School is to continue the Tradition of Catholic Education by spreading the Gospel message, worshipping together as a community, giving service to others and working together for social justice and global awareness.
- We strive to educate the whole child spiritually, academically, emotionally, socially, physically and aesthetically taking into account each child's unique needs and abilities.
- We integrate faith into all aspects of the curriculum and stirve to instill Christian values by our personal example.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||173 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minneapolis Grades: K-8 | 368 students
525 W 54th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55419
(612) 823-4394 9.6 K-8
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-12 | 1366 students
511 Kenwood Parkway
Minneapolis, MN 55403
(952) 988-3420 5.4 PK-12
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-8 | 246 students
2344 Nicollet Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55404
(612) 767-1550 5.8 PK-8
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-8 | 159 students
5925 W Lake Street
Minneapolis, MN 55416
(952) 925-9193 8.4 PK-8
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-K | 54 students
825 51st Avenue NE
Minneapolis, MN 55421
(763) 788-0889 1.4 PK-K
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.