Friends Christian Elementary School
- Friends Christian School exists as a ministry of the Yorba Linda Friends and Rose Drive Friends Churches to provide a Biblically integrated curricular and extra-curricular program that meets the spiritual, academic, emotional, physical, and social needs of each student in Preschool through Eighth grade.
- The mission of Friends Christian School is to develop, nurture, and equip students to positively impact their world for Jesus Christ.
- At Friends Christian School, we recognize that a great education requires a solid academic program- and much more.
- Children in preschool through eighth grade years are developing spiritually, emotionally, physically, and socially, as well as academically, and we are committed to providing a program that addresses all of these areas of growth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||870 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||48 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,280|
|Tuition Notes||Elementary Tuition|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Flag Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anaheim Grades: PK-8 | 287 students
5900 E. Santa Ana Canyon Road
Anaheim, CA 92807
(714)637-0887 3 PK-8
- Anaheim Grades: K-8 | 139 students
4101 E Nohl Ranch Rd
Anaheim, CA 92807
(714)637-8370 3.5 K-8
- Cerritos Grades: PK-12 | 1316 students
10818 Artesia Blvd
Cerritos, CA 90703
(562)860-0556 16.6 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.