Calvary Chapel Academy prepares its students to meet life challenges and lead tomorrow world though a superior education program undergirded by faith in Jesus Christ and christian principals, through god word.
It is our goal that each child will achieve the highest spiritual and academic life.
Recalling the words of Paul the apostle who said "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.".
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 117 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 51%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Calvary Chapel Academy prepares its students to meet life challenges and lead tomorrow world though a superior education program undergirded by faith in Jesus Christ and christian principals, through god word. It is our goal that each child will achieve the highest spiritual and academic life. Recalling the words of Paul the apostle who said "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Calvary Chapel Academy?
The application deadline for Calvary Chapel Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Absolutely LOVE this school. Best decision we ever made was switching from a local Public School. The staff here make you feel right at home.
A small school but like a big family. My kids really enjoy the quality education in their daycare and kindergarten.
Endorse Calvary Chapel Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.