Yorba Linda Preschool & Kindergarten
- Yorba Linda Preschool believe that children should be treated as individuals.
- Every child's developmental and educational needs are different and experienced teachers provides the care required to fill those needs.
- Our curriculum emphasizes large and small motor development, music appreciation, science, reading skills, number concepts, arts and crafts, and social awareness.
- Whether enrolled full time or part time, your child will participate in many activities that are geared towards advancing each child through the program at their own pace.
- Our goal is to make the children feel secure and happy in an atmosphere of warmth and understanding.
- We have a traditional program stressing manners, respect for people, love of country, love of home and love of the family unit.
- In addition we emphasize the development of the children academically, morally and socially so that they are welcome addition to any social or family function.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Learning Disabilities Association of America (LDA)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||33 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,972|
|Tuition Notes||581 per month|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$50|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||nina bawa|
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Yorba Linda Grades: PK-8 | 870 students
5151 Lakeview Avenue
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
(714)528-6608 0.3 PK-8
- Yorba Linda Grades: PK-K | 140 students
17550 Yorba Linda Blvd
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
(714)528-0831 0.5 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.