Yorba Linda Preschool & Kindergarten
- Yorba Linda Preschool believe that children should be treated as individuals.
- Every child's developmental and educational needs are different and experienced teachers provides the care required to fill those needs.
- Our curriculum emphasizes large and small motor development, music appreciation, science, reading skills, number concepts, arts and crafts, and social awareness.
- Whether enrolled full time or part time, your child will participate in many activities that are geared towards advancing each child through the program at their own pace.
- Our goal is to make the children feel secure and happy in an atmosphere of warmth and understanding.
- We have a traditional program stressing manners, respect for people, love of country, love of home and love of the family unit.
- In addition we emphasize the development of the children academically, morally and socially so that they are welcome addition to any social or family function.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Learning Disabilities Association of America (LDA)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||33 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,972|
|Tuition Notes||581 per month|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$50|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||nina bawa|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Yorba Linda Grades: PK-8 | 870 students
5151 Lakeview Avenue
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
(714)528-6608 0.3 PK-8
- Yorba Linda Grades: PK-K | 140 students
17550 Yorba Linda Blvd
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
(714)528-0831 0.5 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.