Yorba Linda Preschool & Kindergarten
- Yorba Linda Preschool believe that children should be treated as individuals.
- Every child's developmental and educational needs are different and experienced teachers provides the care required to fill those needs.
- Our curriculum emphasizes large and small motor development, music appreciation, science, reading skills, number concepts, arts and crafts, and social awareness.
- Whether enrolled full time or part time, your child will participate in many activities that are geared towards advancing each child through the program at their own pace.
- Our goal is to make the children feel secure and happy in an atmosphere of warmth and understanding.
- We have a traditional program stressing manners, respect for people, love of country, love of home and love of the family unit.
- In addition we emphasize the development of the children academically, morally and socially so that they are welcome addition to any social or family function.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Learning Disabilities Association of America (LDA)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||33 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,972|
|Tuition Notes||581 per month|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$50|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||nina bawa|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Yorba Linda Grades: PK-8 | 870 students
5151 Lakeview Avenue
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
(714)528-6608 0.3 PK-8
- Yorba Linda Grades: PK-K | 140 students
17550 Yorba Linda Blvd
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
(714)528-0831 0.5 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.