Integrity Christian School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 160 students
- Yearly Tuition: $2,500
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
ASB Leadership, Photo, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Beg. Band, Childrens' Choir, Dance, Modern, Music, Music Fundamentals, Music Program Group or Private Lessons, Photography, Piano, Tap, Violin, Voice. Dance: Ballet
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Mixed Martial Arts
- For over 30 years, Integrity Christian School-PSP has offered a hybrid Christian homeschool community that offers traditional in-person classes two days a week and three days at home for TK-12th grade in English, Maths, History, Science, STEM, Speech, Art, Music, Photography, Dance, Mixed Martial Art and more. The courses are taught through a Christ-Centered learning perspective with visual, auditory, and kinesthetic learning styles. Integrity wants learning to be an adventure in all subjects of a child`s academic, including a Science Fair, Art Fair, History Exhibit, Writing Fair, and Talent Show. Students can enjoy yearbooks, T-shirts, Field-trips, Elementary & Teen Events, Prom, and other extracurricular activities. They offer a graduation experience, including Senior Pictures, Grad-Nite, and a full-scale Cap & Gown ceremony for Seniors and Kindergarten, with promotion for all students. Let our family be part of your family!
- Affordable, Quality Education
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Integrity Christian School cost?
Integrity Christian School's tuition is approximately $2,500 for private students.
What sports does Integrity Christian School offer?
Integrity Christian School offers 3 interscholastic sports: Ballet, Dance and Martial Arts.
When is the application deadline for Integrity Christian School?
The application deadline for Integrity Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Integrity Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards