Trinity Lutheran Christian School
- Relevant, Academic, Nurturing...growing minds and hearts for today and the future. At Trinity Lutheran Christian School, our purpose is to equip each child with a Christ-centered foundation for Godly and productive living.
- Our vision is to provide a challenging, traditional education in a nurturing, Christian environment while working in partnership with parents.
- Trinity Lutheran Christian School exists to provide students with a Christ centered education that will prepare them for academic success and spiritual growth throughout their lives.
- With a dedicated multi-denominational Christian faculty and staff, a strong church affiliation, and several expansions, our school continues to grow and serve the Orange County area in ways far exceeding expected standards.
- The faculty at Trinity Lutheran Christian School is a very well-loved and respected group of loving, Christian teachers known for their dedication and professionalism, their attention to each student's academic and spiritual needs, and their ability to help students succeed in each subject.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Other Lutheran|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||dyslexia|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||139 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please see website|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Igram|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Softball,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Chess Club, Choir, Dance, Drama, Mad Science, Music, Piano, Student Leadership, Summer Day Camp|
- Trinity Lutheran Christian School is fully accredited by Association of Christian Schools International and Western Area Schools and Colleges.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anaheim Grades: PK-8 | 270 students
5900 E. Santa Ana Canyon Road
Anaheim, CA 92807
(714)637-0887 2.7 PK-8
- Anaheim Grades: PK-12 | 253 students
641 S Western Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92804
(714)821-6227 10 PK-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.