Trinity Lutheran Christian School
- Relevant, Academic, Nurturing...growing minds and hearts for today and the future. At Trinity Lutheran Christian School, our purpose is to equip each child with a Christ-centered foundation for Godly and productive living.
- Our vision is to provide a challenging, traditional education in a nurturing, Christian environment while working in partnership with parents.
- Trinity Lutheran Christian School exists to provide students with a Christ centered education that will prepare them for academic success and spiritual growth throughout their lives.
- With a dedicated multi-denominational Christian faculty and staff, a strong church affiliation, and several expansions, our school continues to grow and serve the Orange County area in ways far exceeding expected standards.
- The faculty at Trinity Lutheran Christian School is a very well-loved and respected group of loving, Christian teachers known for their dedication and professionalism, their attention to each student's academic and spiritual needs, and their ability to help students succeed in each subject.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Other Lutheran|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||dyslexia|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||139 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please see website|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Igram|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Softball,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Chess Club, Choir, Dance, Drama, Mad Science, Music, Piano, Student Leadership, Summer Day Camp|
- Trinity Lutheran Christian School is fully accredited by Association of Christian Schools International and Western Area Schools and Colleges.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anaheim Grades: PK-8 | 287 students
5900 E. Santa Ana Canyon Road
Anaheim, CA 92807
(714)637-0887 2.7 PK-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.