- Zion Lutheran School is a place where academic excellence is coupled with vibrant faith and where students are molded for a lifetime of integrity and distinction.
- Students will develop positive peer relationships and will engage in active learning and fellowship with other students and teachers in a Christ-centered and safe environment.
- Zion Lutheran School offers grades PreK-8 and features small class sizes, many extracurricular activities and programs, and excellent academics.
- Students at Zion Lutheran School will be prepared through a Christ-centered program to demonstrate growth in the spiritual, academic, social, emotional, and physical realms.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||157 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||19 students|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,390|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is $4,250 for Church Members of Zion Lutheran Church! A Discount of $1,140 off off full tuition is provided for church members.|
|Admissions Director||Lindsay Jones|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Boy Scouts, Brownies, Dance, Multiple Sports Teams, Youth Group Boy Scouts, Brownies, Dance, Youth Group, Multiple Sports Teams,
- Zion Lutheran School offers grades K-8, having 196 students. Students at Zion Lutheran School will be prepared through a Christ-centered program to demonstrate growth in the spiritual, academic, social, emotional, and physical realms.
People that viewed Zion Lutheran School also viewed these schools: Orange County Christian School, St. Catherines Academy, Arborland Montessori Children's Academy, Liberty Christian School and Fairmont Private Schools - Historic Anaheim Campus.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AnaheimGrades: PK-12 | 253 students
641 S Western Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92804
AnaheimGrades: K-8 | 174 students
215 N Harbor Blvd
Anaheim, CA 92805
FullertonGrades: PK-6 | 147 students
1700 W Valencia Dr
Fullerton, CA 92833
Huntington BeachGrades: PK-12 | 201 students
7661 Warner Ave
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
AnaheimGrades: PK-8 | 482 students
1557 W. Mable Street
Anaheim, CA 92805
I am a former student from Zion back in the 60's. I had excellent teachers that taught me more about life and academics than the public school system ever could have done. When I got into the public school system I was far ahead of the other students in high school. Strong morals and fundamentals were given to me that I still live by today. I wish everyone had my opportunity. I think the U.S. would be a better place today if all our children could be embraced with these fundamentals. I am thankful for what I was given and all my teachers that tolerated my class. Sincerely, Bill Richardson
- Posted by Student/Alumni - BRFLG
April 27, 2017
This fictional interview illustrates how one set of parents chose a private school for their daughter.
April 27, 2017
Joseph Gauld is a distinguished educator who founded Hyde Schools in 1966.
April 25, 2017
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.