5.00 (1 review)
- Zion Lutheran School is a place where academic excellence is coupled with vibrant faith and where students are molded for a lifetime of integrity and distinction.
- Students will develop positive peer relationships and will engage in active learning and fellowship with other students and teachers in a Christ-centered and safe environment.
- Zion Lutheran School offers grades PreK-8 and features small class sizes, many extracurricular activities and programs, and excellent academics.
- Students at Zion Lutheran School will be prepared through a Christ-centered program to demonstrate growth in the spiritual, academic, social, emotional, and physical realms.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||157 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||19 students|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,390|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is $4,250 for Church Members of Zion Lutheran Church! A Discount of $1,140 off off full tuition is provided for church members.|
|Admissions Director||Lindsay Jones|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Boy Scouts, Brownies, Dance, Multiple Sports Teams, Youth Group Boy Scouts, Brownies, Dance, Youth Group, Multiple Sports Teams,
- Zion Lutheran School offers grades K-8, having 196 students. Students at Zion Lutheran School will be prepared through a Christ-centered program to demonstrate growth in the spiritual, academic, social, emotional, and physical realms.
People that viewed Zion Lutheran School also viewed these schools: Orange County Christian School, St. Catherines Academy, Arborland Montessori Children's Academy, Liberty Christian School and Fairmont Private Schools - Historic Anaheim Campus.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AnaheimGrades: PK-12 | 253 students
641 S Western Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92804
AnaheimGrades: K-8 | 174 students
215 N Harbor Blvd
Anaheim, CA 92805
FullertonGrades: PK-6 | 147 students
1700 W Valencia Dr
Fullerton, CA 92833
Huntington BeachGrades: PK-12 | 201 students
7661 Warner Ave
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
AnaheimGrades: PK-8 | 482 students
1557 W. Mable Street
Anaheim, CA 92805
I am a former student from Zion back in the 60's. I had excellent teachers that taught me more about life and academics than the public school system ever could have done. When I got into the public school system I was far ahead of the other students in high school. Strong morals and fundamentals were given to me that I still live by today. I wish everyone had my opportunity. I think the U.S. would be a better place today if all our children could be embraced with these fundamentals. I am thankful for what I was given and all my teachers that tolerated my class. Sincerely, Bill Richardson
- Posted by Student/Alumni - BRFLG
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?
July 11, 2017
Suggestions for the small school's IT infrastructure and services.