The Montessori Academy Of Anaheim
A newly refurbished, clean and secure facility under new management, conveniently located between State Collage and La Palma, just off the 91 freeway.
We are passionate about early childhood education, and we offer full time and part time programs carefully crafted to allow personal attention to each child.
With two brand new classrooms.Private tours by appointment only can be arranged by calling 714 776 0605 or 949-836-4465.
Come visit us – We are looking forward to adding a nurturing environment and a high quality learning program for your child’s early childhood educational needs.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-2
- Students: 58 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- The Montessori Academy of Anaheim located near 91 freeway Anaheim California. Montessori Academy of Anaheim CA provide pre kindergarten program and we committed to the development of the whole child in a loving and nurturing environment. A Montessori education must include many facets of development: the intellectual pursuits, psychological well-being, physical development, and social awareness. These facets of development are interlocked within an applied philosophy that allows encouraging the child to grow to his or her fullest potential.The school offers programs for children 18 months of age to 9 years, with before and after school daycare. Our Toddler Community program caters to the tiny tots of 18 months to 30 months. Our Primary program caters to the preschool student while the Lower Elementary program covers grades 1 through 3. Our newly refurbished class rooms are fully equipped with Montessori material, and the large play areas support a variety of healthy physical activity.
Endorse The Montessori Academy Of Anaheim. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.