Covenant Christian School
5.00 (5 reviews)
Tel: (714) 998-4852
Covenant Christian School Photo #4 - The 2018 CALOC Boys Basketball Season was a winning season for our Elementary and our Varsity Teams!
- Covenant Christian School has been teaching minds, and training hearts for God for since 1985! The 2019-2020 school year marked our 35th year in Christian education for K-8, and our 15th year in preschool education.
- School provides a non-denominational Christian education for pre-school and Kindergarten through 8th grade.
- Covenant is Dual Accredited for K-8 by ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International) and WASC (Western Association of Schools and Colleges). Students flourish academically and socially at CCS. What's the secret? Great teachers! Our teachers place a high value on your child, and take the time to develop meaningful relationships with them.
- They utilize multiple modes of instruction to meet students' needs, and take the time necessary to help students toward subject mastery.
- Because the students at CCS are known as individuals, they feel important, welcomed and challenged to do their best each day.
- K-8 students thrive in an academically stimulating environment that includes wonderful enrichment classes such as Art, Music, P.E., Science Lab for K-5, and Spanish for K-8. We offer a traditional K-8 curriculum taught from a Biblical perspective. We support common values, NOT Common Core. Robotics and Coding are integrated into Math and Science.
- CCS is authorized to issue I-20's to international students who want to attend school in the U.S. on an F-1 Visa.
- We have a great SUMMER BLAST CAMP for students entering 1st through 8th grades in the fall.Mid-June to Mid-August, Monday through Friday, 7:00am-6:00pm. Daily or weekly rates available.
- You are personally invited to tour our beautiful campus to see firsthand all that we have to offer..You may even schedule a shadow day for your child.
- We are located Freeway-close in the heart of Orange, California. We look forward to meeting you.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Academic Coaching Program to give extra support to those with learning challenges|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniform plaid or khaki or navy bottoms for girls and khaki or navy bottoms for boys and red or white or navy blue polo shirts and navy or black jackets)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,520|
|Tuition Notes||The above reflects the annualized K8 tuition. It is paid monthly for 10 months (Aug-May).|
|Admissions Director||Christina Armenta|
|Admissions Associate||Trish Smith|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
- Preschool through 8th Grade Program
- Outstanding educational Program
- Traditional K-8 Curriculum taught from a Biblical perspective
- WASC and ACSI Accredited for K-8
- I-20 International F-1 Students Accepted (contact Trish Smith at 714/998-4852 x115 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Winter Program for Visiting International Students
- Academic Coaching Program
- Credentialed Christian Teachers
- Small class sizes
- Before and after school extended care for Grades K-8
- Technology K-8
- Science Lab K-5
- Spanish K-8
- Library and A.R.
- Art, Music, P.E.
- Life Skills for 6-8
- Sports Program for Boys and Girls Grades 4-8
- Chapel every Friday
- Character Development Program
- Beautiful Campus and Gym
- Summer Blast Day Camp Grades for students entering 1st-8th
- Summer Fun Program for Preschool through Kindergarten
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed Covenant Christian School also viewed these schools: St. John's Lutheran School, St. Paul's Lutheran School, Salem Lutheran School, Calvary Chapel Anaheim School and Fairmont Private Schools - Historic Anaheim Campus.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anaheim Grades: PK-8 | 118 students
270 E. Palais Rd.
Anaheim, CA 92805
(714) 563-9608 3 PK-8
- Anaheim Grades: NS-8 | 482 students
1557 W. Mable Street
Anaheim, CA 92805
(714) 874-8233 4.9 NS-8
When it comes to Private Schools in Orange County this is one of the best. As a parent of 3 young kids, 2 of them in private school, the opinion of other parents carries a lot of weight for us as a family. I have talked w/ several parents of kids here at Covenant Christian School and they LOVE it. From the heart of the teaching staff all the way up to the vision of the Head of School. This place rocks! It's awesome to know that God is doing some great work in the hearts and lives of our kids in today's technology crazed society... Praise God for Covenant Christian School in Orange.
- Posted by Parent - terry
Both of our children attended Covenant and they both weren't great students when they started, but with teachers that cared and working with a great academic coach they excelled one is now doing well in College and the other at Lutheran. Both played multiple sports and they loved it. They learned discipline, respect, sportsmanship, great study habits and most of all a love for Jesus Christ. They both love working with the little children and being a role model for them; that is something that Covenant teaches.
- Posted by Parent - cavel
Amazing integration of faith and education. As a former student it gave me the foundation I needed!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - jloup
I am a former student of Covenant Christian School, and have also had two of my children attned Covenant for pre-school. I have very fond memories of my years at Covenant. The teachers made a lasting impact on my life, not only preparing me academically, but also strenghtening my relationship with the Lord. The pre-school program is fabulous! My children were reading basic words by the end of the program, and had a solid start to their education. I am so pleased to see that the dedication to Christ and high academic standards that I enjoyed as a student are still in place for my children at Covenant today!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - court
My daughter went to CCS Kindergarten through 8th Grade and loved every day of her time at CCS. She now goes to a private HS, but frequently visits CCS and will always have fond memories of it.
- Posted by Parent - mlmk4
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.