Covenant Christian School
5.00 (5 reviews)
Covenant Christian School Photo #6 - Dr. Seuss says: "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go!"
Covenant Christian School Photo #7 - The 2018 CALOC Boys Basketball Season was a winning season for our Elementary and our Varsity Teams!
- Covenant Christian School has been teaching minds, and training hearts for God for over 30 years! The 2014-2015 school year marked our 30th year in Christian education for K-8, and our 10th year in preschool education.
- School provides a non-denominational Christian education for pre-school and Kindergarten through 8th grade.
- Covenant is Accredited for K-8 by both ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International) and WASC (Western Association of Schools and Colleges. Students flourish academically and socially at CCS. What's the secret? Great teachers! Our teachers place a high value on your child, and take the time to develop meaningful relationships with them.
- They utilize multiple modes of instruction to meet students' needs, and take the time necessary to help students toward subject mastery.
- Because the students at CCS are known as individuals, they feel important, welcomed and challenged to do their best each day.
- K-8 students thrive in an academically stimulating environment that includes wonderful enrichment classes which include Art, Music, P.E., Science Lab, Library and Technology. We offer a traditional K-8 curriculum taught from a Biblical perspective. We support common values, NOT Common Core.
- CCS is authorized to issue I-20's to international students who want to attend school in the U.S. on an F-1 Visa.
- We have a great SUMMER BLAST CAMP for students entering 1st through 8th grades in the fall.Mid-June to Mid-August, Monday through Friday, 7:00am-6:00pm. Daily or weekly rates available.
- You are personally invited to tour our beautiful campus to see firsthand all that we have to offer..You may even schedule a shadow day for your child.
- We are located Freeway-close in the heart of Orange, California. We look forward to meeting you.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Academic Coaching Program to give extra support to those with learning challenges|
|Total Students||135 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
- Preschool through 8th Grade Program
- Outstanding educational Program
- Traditional K-8 Curriculum taught from a Biblical perspective
- WASC and ACSI Accredited for K-8
- I-20 International F-1 Students Accepted (contact Trish Smith at 714/998-4852 x115 or email@example.com)
- Winter Program for Visiting International Students
- Academic Coaching Program
- Credentialed Christian Teachers
- Small class sizes
- Before and after school extended care for Grades K-8
- Computer Lab K-8
- Science Lab K-5
- Library and A.R. Program
- Art, Music, P.E.
- Life Skills for 6-8
- Sports Program for Boys and Girls Grades 4-8
- Chapel every Friday
- Character Development Program
- Beautiful Campus and Gym
- Summer Blast Day Camp Grades for students entering 1st-8th
- Summer Fun Program for Preschool through Kindergarten
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed Covenant Christian School also viewed these schools: St. John's Lutheran School, St. Paul's Lutheran School, Salem Lutheran School, Calvary Chapel Anaheim School and Fairmont Private Schools - Historic Anaheim Campus.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anaheim Grades: PK-8 | 118 students
270 E. Palais Rd.
Anaheim, CA 92805
(714)563-9608 3 PK-8
- Anaheim Grades: PK-8 | 482 students
1557 W. Mable Street
Anaheim, CA 92805
(714)874-8233 4.9 PK-8
When it comes to Private Schools in Orange County this is one of the best. As a parent of 3 young kids, 2 of them in private school, the opinion of other parents carries a lot of weight for us as a family. I have talked w/ several parents of kids here at Covenant Christian School and they LOVE it. From the heart of the teaching staff all the way up to the vision of the Head of School. This place rocks! It's awesome to know that God is doing some great work in the hearts and lives of our kids in today's technology crazed society... Praise God for Covenant Christian School in Orange.
- Posted by Parent - terry
Both of our children attended Covenant and they both weren't great students when they started, but with teachers that cared and working with a great academic coach they excelled one is now doing well in College and the other at Lutheran. Both played multiple sports and they loved it. They learned discipline, respect, sportsmanship, great study habits and most of all a love for Jesus Christ. They both love working with the little children and being a role model for them; that is something that Covenant teaches.
- Posted by Parent - cavel
Amazing integration of faith and education. As a former student it gave me the foundation I needed!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - jloup
I am a former student of Covenant Christian School, and have also had two of my children attned Covenant for pre-school. I have very fond memories of my years at Covenant. The teachers made a lasting impact on my life, not only preparing me academically, but also strenghtening my relationship with the Lord. The pre-school program is fabulous! My children were reading basic words by the end of the program, and had a solid start to their education. I am so pleased to see that the dedication to Christ and high academic standards that I enjoyed as a student are still in place for my children at Covenant today!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - court
My daughter went to CCS Kindergarten through 8th Grade and loved every day of her time at CCS. She now goes to a private HS, but frequently visits CCS and will always have fond memories of it.
- Posted by Parent - mlmk4
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.