Covenant Christian School
- Covenant Christian School has been teaching minds, and training hearts for God for over 30 years! The 2014-2015 school year marked our 30th year in Christian education for K-8, and our 10th year in preschool education.
- School provides a non-denominational Christian education for pre-school through eighth grade.
- Covenant is ACSI and WASC Accredited for K-8. Students flourish academically and socially here at CCS. What's the secret? Great teachers! Our teachers place a high value on your child, and take the time to develop meaningful relationships with them.
- They utilize multiple modes of instruction to meet students' needs, and make the time necessary to help students toward subject mastery.
- Because the students at CCS are known as individuals they feel important, welcomed and challenged to do their best each day.
- K-8 students thrive in an academically stimulating environment that includes wonderful enrichment classes. We offer a traditional K-8 curriculum taught from a Biblical perspective. At CCS, we support common values, NOT Common Core.
- Additionally, CCS is authorized to issue I-20's to international students who want to attend school in the U.S.
- We have a great SUMMER BLAST CAMP for students entering 1st through 8th grades in the fall.Mid-June to Mid-August, Monday through Friday, 7:00am-6:00pm. Daily or weekly rates available.
- You are personally invited to come see all that we have to offer, and how CCS helps children discover the difference they can make.
- You can schedule a tour to get to know us and understand our passion for igniting God's best for your children. We are located Freeway-close in the heart of Orange California. We look forward to meeting you.
- Blessings, Mrs. Patty Thoma Lundberg, Principal, Covenant Christian School.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Academic Coaching Program to give extra support to those with learning challenges|
|Total Students||140 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Flag Football, Soccer,
- Preschool through 8th Grade Program
- Outstanding educational Program
- Traditional K-8 Curriculum taught from a Biblical perspective
- WASC and ACSI Accredited for K-8
- I-20 International Students Accepted (contact Mrs. Trish Smith at 714/998-4852 x115 or email@example.com)
- Academic Coaching Program
- Credentialed Christian Teachers
- Small class sizes
- Before and after school extended care for Grades K-8
- Computer Lab K-8
- Science Lab K-8
- Library and A.R. Program
- Art, Music, P.E.
- American Sign Languages offered as an elective for 6-8
- Life Skills for 6-8
- Sports Program for Boys and Girls Grades 4-8
- Chapel every Friday
- Character Development Program
- Beautiful Campus and Gym
- Summer Blast Day Camp Grades for students entering 1st-8th
- Summer Fun Program for Preschool through Kindergarten
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AnaheimGrades: PK-12 | 253 students
641 S Western Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92804
CypressGrades: PK-8 | 414 students
4545 Myra Ave
Cypress, CA 90630
AnaheimGrades: PK-12 | 317 students
5340 E La Palma Ave
Anaheim, CA 92807
TustinGrades: PK-8 | 437 students
13200 Red Hill Avenue
Tustin, CA 92780
AnaheimGrades: PK-8 | 275 students
5900 E. Santa Ana Canyon Road
Anaheim, CA 92807
When it comes to Private Schools in Orange County this is one of the best. As a parent of 3 young kids, 2 of them in private school, the opinion of other parents carries a lot of weight for us as a family. I have talked w/ several parents of kids here at Covenant Christian School and they LOVE it. From the heart of the teaching staff all the way up to the vision of the Head of School. This place rocks! It's awesome to know that God is doing some great work in the hearts and lives of our kids in today's technology crazed society... Praise God for Covenant Christian School in Orange.
- Posted by Parent - terry
Both of our children attended Covenant and they both weren't great students when they started, but with teachers that cared and working with a great academic coach they excelled one is now doing well in College and the other at Lutheran. Both played multiple sports and they loved it. They learned discipline, respect, sportsmanship, great study habits and most of all a love for Jesus Christ. They both love working with the little children and being a role model for them; that is something that Covenant teaches.
- Posted by Parent - cavel
Amazing integration of faith and education. As a former student it gave me the foundation I needed!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - jloup
I am a former student of Covenant Christian School, and have also had two of my children attned Covenant for pre-school. I have very fond memories of my years at Covenant. The teachers made a lasting impact on my life, not only preparing me academically, but also strenghtening my relationship with the Lord. The pre-school program is fabulous! My children were reading basic words by the end of the program, and had a solid start to their education. I am so pleased to see that the dedication to Christ and high academic standards that I enjoyed as a student are still in place for my children at Covenant today!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - court
My daughter went to CCS Kindergarten through 8th Grade and loved every day of her time at CCS. She now goes to a private HS, but frequently visits CCS and will always have fond memories of it.
- Posted by Parent - mlmk4