The Childrens House
- The Children's House offers a carefully designed program for children covering areas of development such as physical, emotional, cognitive and spiritual.
- We help to provide smooth transitions into each stage of development.
- We offer part-time, as well as full-time programs, for children ages 2 through kindergarten.
- Our staff members are all Christian and fully trained. We strive to provide a wonderful Christian framework in which a child can grow.
- We seek to teach the Gospel of Jesus Christ, through a carefully planned program, administered in Christian love.
- We include lunch with our part-time and full-time programs. Several extra-curricular programs are available.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||140 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.