Montessori Of Brea
5.00 (1 review)
- We are an academic based school using the original methods & principles of Dr. Maria Montessori.
- We have proudly served the community of Brea for over 45 years, thanks to our academic excellence and our over-whelming parent support & recommendations.
- Our school is enriched by a strong sense of family & community "Let us give the child a vision of the whole universe." -Maria Montessori -.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||28 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(No Action figures on clothes, like Spiderman/Superman etc.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Nasreen Ali|
- At Montessori of Brea, we have trained Staff who are available to help and guide the students at all times.Qualified Montessori TeachersTraditional multi-age classroomsIndividualized instructionPhonetic Reading & WritingMath, Geography, ScienceForeign LanguageDance, Gymnastics, Computers, Art Classes (Optional after school)Open Year Round
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fullerton Grades: NS-6
2025 East Chapman Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92831
(714)879-6091 2.6 NS-6
- Yorba Linda Grades: NS-8 | 742 students
16971 Imperial Hwy
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
(714)524-1350 4 NS-8
I have used this website to look for a lot of schools along with great schools. I saw a lot of great reviews here and checked it out. The staff is wonderful and the school feels truly like a community. But of course, you should check it out for yourself. They encourage you to drop you child off for a day to see if he or she fits in which no one else allowed.
- Posted by Parent - zapat
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.