Montessori Of Brea
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (714) 529-0321
- We are an academic based school using the original methods & principles of Dr. Maria Montessori.
- We have proudly served the community of Brea for over 45 years, thanks to our academic excellence and our over-whelming parent support & recommendations.
- Our school is enriched by a strong sense of family & community "Let us give the child a vision of the whole universe." -Maria Montessori -.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||28 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(No Action figures on clothes, like Spiderman/Superman etc.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Nasreen Ali|
- At Montessori of Brea, we have trained Staff who are available to help and guide the students at all times.Qualified Montessori TeachersTraditional multi-age classroomsIndividualized instructionPhonetic Reading & WritingMath, Geography, ScienceForeign LanguageDance, Gymnastics, Computers, Art Classes (Optional after school)Open Year Round
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fullerton Grades: PK-6 | 103 students
2025 East Chapman Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92831
(714) 879-6091 2.6 PK-6
- Yorba Linda Grades: NS-8 | 704 students
16971 Imperial Hwy
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
(714) 524-1350 4 NS-8
I have used this website to look for a lot of schools along with great schools. I saw a lot of great reviews here and checked it out. The staff is wonderful and the school feels truly like a community. But of course, you should check it out for yourself. They encourage you to drop you child off for a day to see if he or she fits in which no one else allowed.
- Posted by Parent - zapat
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.