Montessori Of Brea
5.00 (1 review)
- We are an academic based school using the original methods & principles of Dr. Maria Montessori.
- We have proudly served the community of Brea for over 45 years, thanks to our academic excellence and our over-whelming parent support & recommendations.
- Our school is enriched by a strong sense of family & community "Let us give the child a vision of the whole universe." -Maria Montessori -.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||28 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(No Action figures on clothes, like Spiderman/Superman etc.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Nasreen Ali|
- At Montessori of Brea, we have trained Staff who are available to help and guide the students at all times.Qualified Montessori TeachersTraditional multi-age classroomsIndividualized instructionPhonetic Reading & WritingMath, Geography, ScienceForeign LanguageDance, Gymnastics, Computers, Art Classes (Optional after school)Open Year Round
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fullerton Grades: NS-6
2025 East Chapman Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92831
(714)879-6091 2.6 NS-6
- Yorba Linda Grades: NS-8 | 742 students
16971 Imperial Hwy
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
(714)524-1350 4 NS-8
I have used this website to look for a lot of schools along with great schools. I saw a lot of great reviews here and checked it out. The staff is wonderful and the school feels truly like a community. But of course, you should check it out for yourself. They encourage you to drop you child off for a day to see if he or she fits in which no one else allowed.
- Posted by Parent - zapat
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.