Heights Christian Schools - Brea Campus
- When you visit our campus you are sure to feel amongst family and friends! HCS-Brea Campus serves students in Transitional Kindergarten through 5th grade.
- Our campus also has an infant center and preschool for children ages 6 weeks - 6 years.
- Fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), our school helps prepare students for the future by providing a balanced emphasis on Biblical studies, academics, athletics, the arts, and extracurricular activities.
- Our highly-qualified teachers and staff, along with our supportive parents, care to invest in the development of the whole child: academically, emotionally, and morally.
- With a focus on biblically-based character development, our school offers a positive environment with positive role models! It would be our pleasure to show you around our school.
- Our mission is to educate students to know Christ personally, excel academically, think biblically, and positively impact their community for Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-4|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||190 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La Habra Grades: NS-PK
1225 N. Hacienda Road
La Habra, CA 90631
(562)694-6733 5.6 NS-PK
- La Mirada Grades: NS-4 | 346 students
12200 Oxford Drive
La Mirada, CA 90638
(562)902-1779 7.1 NS-4
- La Mirada Grades: 4-8 | 271 students
12900 Bluefield Ave
La Mirada, CA 90638
(562)947-3309 7.6 4-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.