North Fullerton KinderCare
The teachers and staff at North Fullerton KinderCare welcome you to our school.
We are all very passionate about providing the best care and education for your child while you are away at work or school.
Our teachers have an average tenure of seven years at our center.
Each day brings new fun activities and learning at our school and we enjoy the opportunity to be a part of your family's day.
We love to watch the children grow and learn and so appreciate sharing that with all of our families.
We strive for excellence in all that we do here at the Fullerton KinderCare and look forward to having your child in one of our classrooms.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- At Fullerton KinderCare we believe in developing the whole child. Each day, we provide a balanced approach to learning, giving you the peace of mind that your child will have fun as they develop socially, emotionally, physically, and intellectually. Our goal is to meet the needs of each of our families. We strive to be an extension of your home. Our staff will provide a safe, secure and loving environment in which your child can begin a life long love of learning. The team at North Fullerton is truly passionate about educating and nurturing young children. Whether your child has their first words or Kindergarten on the horizon, see how we prepare your child for success in school and beyond. Come visit us today!
- We have a secure key pad entry, and we check identification for all children that are being picked up. Our center staff are all CPR and Heartsaver certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Spanish
- CalWorks, Children's Home Society and most state programs Refer Parents to: http://www.chs-ca.org/cca.html for information on how to enroll
Endorse North Fullerton KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?