North Fullerton KinderCare
The teachers and staff at North Fullerton KinderCare welcome you to our school.
We are all very passionate about providing the best care and education for your child while you are away at work or school.
Our teachers have an average tenure of seven years at our center.
Each day brings new fun activities and learning at our school and we enjoy the opportunity to be a part of your family's day.
We love to watch the children grow and learn and so appreciate sharing that with all of our families.
We strive for excellence in all that we do here at the Fullerton KinderCare and look forward to having your child in one of our classrooms.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- At Fullerton KinderCare we believe in developing the whole child. Each day, we provide a balanced approach to learning, giving you the peace of mind that your child will have fun as they develop socially, emotionally, physically, and intellectually. Our goal is to meet the needs of each of our families. We strive to be an extension of your home. Our staff will provide a safe, secure and loving environment in which your child can begin a life long love of learning. The team at North Fullerton is truly passionate about educating and nurturing young children. Whether your child has their first words or Kindergarten on the horizon, see how we prepare your child for success in school and beyond. Come visit us today!
- We have a secure key pad entry, and we check identification for all children that are being picked up. Our center staff are all CPR and Heartsaver certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Spanish
- CalWorks, Children's Home Society and most state programs Refer Parents to: http://www.chs-ca.org/cca.html for information on how to enroll
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for North Fullerton KinderCare?
The application deadline for North Fullerton KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse North Fullerton KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.