- Top Ranked PA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 109 students
- Yearly Tuition: $23,150
- Acceptance rate: 80%
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 7 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Animal Architechture, Book Club, Chess, Coding with Kids, Cooking, Crafts and Games, Dance Club, Drama Club, Jewelry Making, Nature Explorers, Puppets and Diaramas, Science Club, Story Telling, Yoga and Meditation
Arts and Music Programs:
Cups and Cocoa (Ceramics), Song Writing
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Field Hockey, Gymnastics, Soccer
- Friends School Haverford was founded as a co-educational, Quaker, elementary school. The School remains under the care of Haverford Monthly Meeting of Friends (Quakers) and serves nursery school through grade five.
- Our program is rooted in academic challenge, intellectual vigor, artistic expression, service, and kindness. We encourage children`s curiosity, creativity, and joy of discovery as they grow intellectually, spiritually, physically, and emotionally.
- We foster an atmosphere in which students learn to work independently and in cooperation with others. They are challenged to question, explore, reflect, reason, and communicate effectively.
- Friends School Haverford cultivates a community characterized by diversity in belief, ethnicity, race, and socioeconomic background. We emphasize the Quaker tenets of integrity, service, simplicity, equality, community, peaceful conflict resolution, stewardship, and sustainability.
- Students are encouraged to listen inwardly and to learn to recognize That of God in themselves and others. These shared values are reflected in the daily life of our School and in Meeting for Worship. We teach our students to be contributing members of the community, to grow and to change with flexibility and courage, and to treat others with care and understanding.
- Friends School Haverford graduates possess the intellectual and spiritual skills necessary to envision and create successful and meaningful lives
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Friends School Haverford cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Friends School Haverford?
What sports does Friends School Haverford offer?
What is Friends School Haverford's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Friends School Haverford?
Endorse Friends School Haverford. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards