Front Range Academy
- The Primary Mission of front Range Academy is to attract students who have been identified as at-risk of failure or dropping out and to establish an alliance with those students, their teachers,their parents and their community in order to motivae and guide their academic, intellectual, social, and emotional growth.
- The Academy will provide a rigorous curriculum that promotes lifelong aducation and social responsibility.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||400 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boulder Grades: 9-12 | 50 students
96 Arapahoe Ave
Boulder, CO 80302
(303)443-9933 12.3 9-12
- Broomfield Grades: 9-12 | 628 students
5195 W 144th Ave
Broomfield, CO 80023
(303)400-1411 2.8 9-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.