Front Range Academy
- The Primary Mission of front Range Academy is to attract students who have been identified as at-risk of failure or dropping out and to establish an alliance with those students, their teachers,their parents and their community in order to motivae and guide their academic, intellectual, social, and emotional growth.
- The Academy will provide a rigorous curriculum that promotes lifelong aducation and social responsibility.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||400 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Broomfield Grades: 9-12 | 628 students
5195 W 144th Ave
Broomfield, CO 80023
(303)400-1411 2.8 9-12
- Boulder Grades: 9-12 | 50 students
96 Arapahoe Ave
Boulder, CO 80302
(303)443-9933 12.3 9-12
- Lafayette Grades: 9-12 | 43 students
1376 Miners Drive
Lafayette, CO 80026
(303)604-6512 3.7 9-12
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.