Front Range Academy
- The Primary Mission of front Range Academy is to attract students who have been identified as at-risk of failure or dropping out and to establish an alliance with those students, their teachers,their parents and their community in order to motivae and guide their academic, intellectual, social, and emotional growth.
- The Academy will provide a rigorous curriculum that promotes lifelong aducation and social responsibility.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||400 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Broomfield Grades: 9-12 | 628 students
5195 W 144th Ave
Broomfield, CO 80023
(303)400-1411 2.8 9-12
- Boulder Grades: 9-12 | 50 students
96 Arapahoe Ave
Boulder, CO 80302
(303)443-9933 12.3 9-12
- Lafayette Grades: 9-12 | 43 students
1376 Miners Drive
Lafayette, CO 80026
(303)604-6512 3.7 9-12
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.