Front Range Academy
- The Primary Mission of front Range Academy is to attract students who have been identified as at-risk of failure or dropping out and to establish an alliance with those students, their teachers,their parents and their community in order to motivae and guide their academic, intellectual, social, and emotional growth.
- The Academy will provide a rigorous curriculum that promotes lifelong aducation and social responsibility.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||400 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boulder Grades: 9-12 | 50 students
96 Arapahoe Ave
Boulder, CO 80302
(303)443-9933 12.3 9-12
- Broomfield Grades: 9-12 | 628 students
5195 W 144th Ave
Broomfield, CO 80023
(303)400-1411 2.8 9-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.