- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 138 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Miramonte KinderCare! Thank you for taking the time to learn more about our amazing school! We can not wait to show you around our beautiful school, introduce your family to our deticated team of teachers and give youa sneak peek into our new Early Foundations curriculum!u. If you are looking for quality childcare where children grow and learn using authentic learning experiences , you have found the right place! Nichole, our Center Director, and our dedicated team of teachers have been in the Early Childhood industry for over 275 years combined! Their goal is to create a learning environment that has a home away from home atmosphere. If you would like to set up a time to speak with them or take a tour, please call 303-439-9110 or email them at email@example.com.
- Our school requires guest to speak to our management team before entering classrooms, and we have door codes in place to assure we know everyone who is in our building. Our staff are trained in First Aid, CPR, Universal Precautions and Medication Administration. We practice fire and disaster drills monthly to ensure both staff and children are aware of what to do during unexpected events . Your child is our number one priority, therefore their health and safety is at the top of our list!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Broomfield county CCAP (for full-time care only)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Miramonte KinderCare?
The application deadline for Miramonte KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Miramonte KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.