Meet our Staff! At the Broomfield KinderCare we pride ourselves on the education and knowledge of our staff! Please take a few minutes to look through our staff bios! If you have any questions please contact the school for further information.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 138 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Miramonte KinderCare! Thank you for taking the time to learn more about our amazing school! We can not wait to show you around our beautiful school, introduce your family to our deticated team of teachers and give you a sneak peek into our new Early Foundations curriculum! u. If you are looking for quality childcare where children grow and learn using authentic learning experiences , you have found the right place! Nichole, our Center Director, and our dedicated team of teachers have been in the Early Childhood industry for over 275 years combined! Their goal is to create a learning environment that has a home away from home atmosphere. If you would like to set up a time to speak with them or take a tour, please call 303-439-9110 or email them at email@example.com.
- Our school requires guest to speak to our management team before entering classrooms, and we have door codes in place to assure we know everyone who is in our building. Our staff are trained in First Aid, CPR, Universal Precautions and Medication Administration. We practice fire and disaster drills monthly to ensure both staff and children are aware of what to do during unexpected events . Your child is our number one priority, therefore their health and safety is at the top of our list!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Broomfield county CCAP (for full-time care only)
Endorse Miramonte KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.