Ft Worth Save Our Children
- Fort Worth Save Our Children Learning Center is a daycare and private school.
- Students enrolled are 6 weeks old through the sixth grade.
- Fort Worth Save Our Children was inspired by the vision of Linda L. James as she sought the Lord on how to make an impact on the youth in our society.
- At Save Our Children, families enter into a welcoming atmosphere of love and support.
- Visitors are deeply touched by the work and enthusiasm of the children.
- The children have an eagerness to learn and take pride in good behavior.
- They maintain high moral standards and know no limits to their own abilities.
- Their efforts are rewarded by in school Positive Incentive Programming which includes daily, weekly, and annual awards and prizes.
- The children in our programs learn to celebrate life and recognize their abilities to make a difference in the world we live in.
- Their enthusiasm invites us all to join in the celebration.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||83 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Worth Grades: K-12 | 97 students
3947 E Loop 820 S
Fort Worth, TX 76119
(817) 446-3738 2.2 K-12
- Fort Worth Grades: PK-8 | 123 students
712 Weiler Blvd
Fort Worth, TX 76112
(817) 451-9383 1.8 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.