We are very proud of our staff here at the Gainesville KinderCare.
They have a genuine passion for teaching and it is apparent through their practice of sharing meaningful moments every single day.
They are committed to the success of each child in their classroom, and that is evident through their implementation of our world-class curriculum.
Their engagement with children and families is sure to make you feel comfortable and welcome.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Gainesville KinderCare. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on creating a comfortable, yet challenging atmosphere to promote your child's social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. At our center, your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for education and nurturing children. Our parents consider us an extension of their family, and we know you will too.
- We are proud to put your child's safety first and foremost. Our keypad entry and fenced in playground make sure your child is safe while in our care. We change the code often to ensure that only our current families have access. Most of our staff is CPR and First Aid certified, and background checks are conducted regularly.
- Hours Of Operation: 5:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Spanish
- Yes, discuss on tour.
Endorse Gainesville KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.