We are very proud of our staff here at the Gainesville KinderCare.
They have a genuine passion for teaching and it is apparent through their practice of sharing meaningful moments every single day.
They are committed to the success of each child in their classroom, and that is evident through their implementation of our world-class curriculum.
Their engagement with children and families is sure to make you feel comfortable and welcome.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Gainesville KinderCare. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on creating a comfortable, yet challenging atmosphere to promote your child's social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. At our center, your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for education and nurturing children. Our parents consider us an extension of their family, and we know you will too.
- We are proud to put your child's safety first and foremost. Our keypad entry and fenced in playground make sure your child is safe while in our care. We change the code often to ensure that only our current families have access. Most of our staff is CPR and First Aid certified, and background checks are conducted regularly.
- Hours Of Operation: 5:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Spanish
- Yes, discuss on tour.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Gainesville KinderCare?
The application deadline for Gainesville KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Gainesville KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.