- Renaissance School inspires individuals to express their unique potential with purpose, passion and vision.
- Our ultimate goal at Renaissance School is to foster children who have not only learned how to learn, but have an innate love of learning, a wide range of interests and an openness to new ideas and possibilities.
- Our chosen educational framework incorporates the successful Montessori philosophy with current research in the fields of child development, education and human potential.
- We are committed to high standards of individual achievement while respecting each learner's human dignity and emotional well being.
- Our children value knowledge, creativity and humor. We desire that they be responsible, compassionate and informed members of society.
- We encourage them to recognize the power and resources they have to effect positive change in the world.
- We strive to build confidence and self-esteem so that our students may pursue their passions with joy and enthusiasm.
- We pride ourselves at Renaissance School in the excellence of the educational programs that we offer for children from infancy through adolescence.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other Montessori association(s)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
International Montessori Council (IMC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,975|
|Tuition Notes||Flexible tuition plans, scholarships & financial aid available.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$4,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kathleen Leitch|
|Admissions Associate||Kathleen Leitch|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Fine Arts, Variety of After School Clubs Fine Arts, Variety of After School Clubs,
People that viewed Renaissance Montessori School also viewed these schools: Crestwell School (Crestwell Higher Learning).
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.