Our Gambrills KinderCare team is full of awesome members that want to do what is best for your child.
We have charter teachers that have been here since our center opened and newer members that have joined our team recently.
Furthermore, we work together to make all of our families feel comfortable leaving their children in our care when they are not available.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Gambrills KinderCare. I am so happy you have decided to
consider our center for your family's needs. I cannot wait to show
you our school in person. In the meantime, there are some
pictures in our gallery so you can begin to visualize your child's
We have been open for five years. We care for children from six weeks to twelve years in age. We received our Accreditation from the National Association for the Education of Young Children in 2012. Our school's mission is to meet each child where they are developmentally and help guide them along their path to learning. We offer fun hands on daily activities for every age group. Your children will grow and learn in ways you never imagined with us. I hope you can find time to visit our school soon! I look forward to meeting you and your family!
- We offer a state of the art facility that has a privacy fence with emergency release gates. We also have a key pad entry system. Our team is First Aid and CPR trained and we meet the emergency preparedness guidelines and medication administration guidelines for the state of Maryland.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- POC; (working on getting their accreditation visit in Nov 2012, but currently doesn't accept NACCRRA until getting Accreditation).
Endorse Gambrills KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.