Creative Garden Nursery School & Kindergarten
- Creative Garden Nursery School and Kindergarten has enriched the lives of children since September, 1968.
- We are a licensed school with the Maryland State Board of Education.
- We accept children two years old through Kindergarten. We issue report cards three times a year, hold parent-teacher conferences in January, and have a published curriculum that is sent home monthly to the parents. We offer Nursery School, Preschool, Kindergarten, as well as full day care. We care for children year round.
- Our curriculum session is September through Mid-June and we offer an exciting arts and craft camp, with a changing weekly theme, in the summer. We offWe are celebrating our second consecutive year receiving the "Best of Crofton" award! (Continued at the bottom of profile.).
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies based on class selection.|
|Admissions Director||Karen Cumming|
- Creative Garden opened it's doors in September, 1968 with thirty children. Today, with it's enrollment of over 400 children in three centers, it enjoys the reputation of being one of the most highly qualified learning centers in the area. Licensed by the Maryland State Board of Education, Creative Garden boasts a staff of educators with college degrees who are chosen for their unique qualities and for their specialties in early childhood education. Our children are provided with a learning environment and a social climate which helps them grow intellectually, socially, emotionally and physically in a manner appropriate to their age and stage of development. Our highly trained staff are dedicated to providing an atmosphere which considers the individual differences and needs of the children. Our approach is one of acceptance, so that each child will build a positive self-concept, enhance his individuality and experience many opportunities for success.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Edgewater Grades: PK-8 | 278 students
4B Wallace Manor Road
Edgewater, MD 21037
(410)266-0952 8.3 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.