Creative Garden Nursery School & Kindergarten
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 179 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Creative Garden opened it's doors in September, 1968 with thirty children. Today, with it's enrollment of over 400 children in three centers, it enjoys the reputation of being one of the most highly qualified learning centers in the area. Licensed by the Maryland State Board of Education, Creative Garden boasts a staff of educators with college degrees who are chosen for their unique qualities and for their specialties in early childhood education. Our children are provided with a learning environment and a social climate which helps them grow intellectually, socially, emotionally and physically in a manner appropriate to their age and stage of development. Our highly trained staff are dedicated to providing an atmosphere which considers the individual differences and needs of the children. Our approach is one of acceptance, so that each child will build a positive self-concept, enhance his individuality and experience many opportunities for success.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Creative Garden Nursery School & Kindergarten?
The application deadline for Creative Garden Nursery School & Kindergarten is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Creative Garden Nursery School & Kindergarten. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards