Ganon Gil Preschool
Tel: (301) 348-3839
- Ganon Gil Preschool and Gan Ilanot (T/K and K) is a place where families and their children grow and learn together in a nurturing Jewish Community.
- Our professional and caring staff crafts a variety of learning experiences that allow every child to discover and construct knowledge about the world they live in, building skills and understanding as they progress.
- Children become motivated and enthusiastic learners through a curriculum that is driven by their interests.
- Jewish holidays, customs, traditions and values come alive through the hands-on experiences that are at the heart of our program.
- In addition, we encourage children to express themselves through a variety of creative art and music programs. We create childhood memories, Judaic and secular.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Ganon Gil Preschool is Charles E Smith Jewish Day School (0.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rockville Grades: PK-8 | 590 students
917 Montrose Rd
Rockville, MD 20852
(301) 881-1824 0.6 PK-8
- Rockville Grades: PK-K | 99 students
11545 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
(301) 415-0777 0.8 PK-K
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.